┌── George Henry Henshaw
┌── Walter George Henshaw ──┤
│ 1869-1911 │
│ └── Nancy Amelia Howard
Ralph H. Henshaw ───┤
B: 1897 │ ┌── Cullen F. Hayden
D: 1968 │ │
└── Lou Heyden ─────────────┤
└── Luna M. (Hayden)
M: Lillie Hall
Ralph H. Henshaw [ID 05941]
||Click here to switch to Ahnentafel view: |
Born Dec 20 1897, Michigan.1,2,3,4,5,6
He married Lillie Hall, about 1922.1,5 Lillie was born about 1896, Georgia.5
Ralph and Lillie were shown in the 1930 census (Apr 9 1930), Alden Park Manor Apartments, 804 Wissahickon Ave., Philadelphia, Pennsylvania:5
Henshaw, Ralph H., head-of-household, age 32, born in Michigan; parents born in Michigan; first married at age 24; owned home ($16,000 value); radio in home; occupation: broker, insurance; World War I veteran.
Henshaw, Lillie H., wife, age 34, born in Georgia; parents born in Michigan; first married at age 26; occupation: teacher, school.
In 1968 Ralph was living in/near Bala Cynwyd, Montgomery County, Pennsylvania.6
Ralph H. Henshaw died Jul - 1968.1,6
Social Security information for Ralph H. Henshaw: 182-26-0155
- Contribution from Kristen Wagner-Henshaw.
- 1900 census, 1st Ward, Kalamazoo, Kalamazoo County, Michigan; roll T623-720, ED 109, page 6A-B, line #50, dwelling #133, family #134.
- 1910 census, 1st Ward, Kalamazoo, Kalamazoo County, Michigan; roll T624-654, ED 129, page 1B, line #95, dwelling #26, family #27.
- 1920 census, Kalamazoo, Kalamazoo County, Michigan; roll T625-775, ED 160, page 12A, line #20, dwelling #211, family #287.
- 1930 census, 21st Ward, Philadelphia, Philadelphia County, Pennsylvania; roll T626-2102, ED 580, page 7A, line #19, dwelling #64, family #116.
- "Social Security Death Index" (as it is commonly called), derived from
the Social Security Administration "Death Master File".
If you have additional information on this person, please share!
If you would like to be automatically notified by email
whenever an update
is made affecting this page then enter your email address
and click the "Enter" button below:
How is this person related to other ancestors?
To find out, enter the database ID number of another ancestor,
and then click the "Enter" button below:
If you would like to save this person on your computer
Return to HFA Home Page
Copyright © 1997-2018, The Hinshaw Family Association. All rights reserved.
Permission is granted for all free personal, private and non-commercial uses.
Commercial use of any portion contained herein is expressly prohibited.
This site uses spambot thwarting technology to hide email addresses
from all known email harvesting programs used by spammers.
[This page was computer generated]