┌── Thomas Hinshaw
┌── William Hinshaw ────┤
│ c1797-1877 │
│ └── Lucy Clanton
Hulda Jane Hinshaw ─────┤
B: 1831 │
D: 1882 │
└── Margaret Triggett
M: William L. Peddicord
Hulda Jane Hinshaw [ID 09562]
||Click here to switch to Ahnentafel view: |
Born Apr 26 1831, near Salem, North Carolina.1,2,3,4
She married William L. Peddicord5 [Levi Peddicord1, Levi Petticord6], Jan 20 18605, Forsyth County, North Carolina5. William was born 1836, Forsyth County, North Carolina.4,7
Emma Peddicord, born Oct 7 1861, North Carolina; died Mar 24 1918, Indiana; married Ira Clifton Carman, Dec 9 1880 (daughter: Maud B. Carman, married John Jackson Boyle).
Charles Peddicord, born c1863, North Carolina.
James Peddicord, born c1866, North Carolina.
Lucy Peddicord, born c1867, North Carolina.
Hulda and family were shown in the 1880 census (Jun 22-23 1880), Clay Township, Decatur County, Indiana:4
Peddicord, William, age 43, born in North Carolina; parents born in North Carolina; farmer.
Peddicord, Hulda J, wife, age 48, born in North Carolina; parents born in North Carolina; keeps house.
Peddicord, Emma, daughter, age 18, born in North Carolina; parents born in North Carolina.
Peddicord, Charles, son, age 17, born in North Carolina; parents born in North Carolina; farm laborer; attended school.
Peddicord, James, son, age 14, born in North Carolina; parents born in North Carolina; farm laborer; attended school.
Peddicord, Lucy, daughter, age 13, born in North Carolina; parents born in North Carolina; attended school.
Lugenbell, Eddie, grandson, age 1, born in Indiana; father born in Indiana; mother born in North Carolina.
Hulda Jane Hinshaw died Jul 24 1882, Flatrock Township, Bartholomew County, Indiana; buried Hope Cemetery, Hope, Bartholomew County, Indiana.1,6
- Contribution from Trish Williford ().
- 1850 census, Forsyth County, North Carolina; roll 630, page 233, dwelling #498.
- 1860 census, Broadbay District, Forsyth County, North Carolina; page 592, line #11, dwelling #151, family #135.
- 1880 census, Clay Township, Decatur County, Indiana; roll T9-273, ED 56, page 326D, line #19, dwelling #305, family #311.
- North Carolina, Marriage Index, 1741-2004; http://www.ancestry.com.
- "Bartholomew County, Indiana Index to Death Records 1882-1920". Indiana Works Progress Administration, 1942; county death book HD-1, page 8.
- The Church Of Jesus Christ of the Latter Day Saints (LDS)
International Genealogical Index (IGI) - North Carolina.
- "Bartholomew County, Indiana Index to Marriage Records 1850-1920". Indiana Works Progress Administration, 1941; county marriage book C-11, page 29.
If you have additional information on this person, please share!
If you would like to be automatically notified by email
whenever an update
is made affecting this page then enter your email address
and click the "Enter" button below:
How is this person related to other ancestors?
To find out, enter the database ID number of another ancestor,
and then click the "Enter" button below:
If you would like to save this person on your computer
Return to HFA Home Page
Copyright © 1997-2018, The Hinshaw Family Association. All rights reserved.
Permission is granted for all free personal, private and non-commercial uses.
Commercial use of any portion contained herein is expressly prohibited.
This site uses spambot thwarting technology to hide email addresses
from all known email harvesting programs used by spammers.
[This page was computer generated]