1. William Henshall m Margerie Gyll 2.. Thomas Henshall (?-(c1631) 3... John Henshall (1611-(c1687) m Elizabeth - 4.... William Hinshaw (?-1699) m Elizabeth - 5..... Thomas Hinshaw (c1680-?) m Mary Marshall (c1685-?) 6...... John Hinshaw (c1712-?) +Alice Greer
|John Hinshaw     [ID 01031]||Click here to switch to Ancestror Tree view:|
Born about 1712.42
He married Alice Greer, 10-18-1733, Ballyhaise, County Cavan, Ireland.3,10,29,39,42,105,212,a
Alice was from Mulloughlocher, Parish of Ann, County Cavan.29,39    John was from Grange, parish of Clonfeacle, County Tyrone, and Alice was from Mullaghlechor, parish of Anna, County Cavan.105,212
Among the signers of their marriage certificate were Robert Greer, Mary Greer, Deborah Greer, Susanna Greer, Thomas Greer, Jacob Hinshaw, and Benjamin Marshall.10
Was it *this* John who married Alice Greer or a different John (?)?
A John Hinshaw signed the marriage certificate of John Mackie and Katherine Meredith on 2 Mo. 22, 1737 at the Meeting House in Lisburn, County Antrim.    Could this have been *this* John, or another John (???)10
3. The Church Of Jesus Christ of the Latter Day Saints (LDS) International Genealogical Index (IGI) - Ireland.
10. Myers, Albert Cook. "Immigration of Irish Quakers into Pennsylvania", Swarthmore, PA: 1902; GR929.3748 M99 in a local library.
29. "Society of Friends Register Transcripts - Grange Monthly Meeting", microfilm number 0571396 in the LDS Family History Library.
39. Manuscript titled "Thomas Hinshaw 'The Little Irish Weaver' And Others" by John E. Hinshaw, Urban-Side-On-The-East, Emporia, Kansas, 1911.
42. A manuscript titled "The Hinshaw Family" by Thomas D. Hamm - submitted by Fontella Hinshaw.
105. A Search Report commissioned from the Ulster Historical Foundation based upon records in the Public Records Office of Norther Ireland.
212. Grange Monthly Meeting, Births, Marriages, Deaths; Religious Society of Friends in Ireland (Yearly Meeting), Dublin; microfilm number 571396 (items 5-7) in the LDS Family History Library
(a) Contribution from Waldo Hinshaw citing: Grange MM Hinshaw notes
from George Chapman of Grange, in the family papers of Seth B. Hinshaw.
If you have additional information on this person, please share!
If you would like to be automatically notified by email
whenever an update
is made affecting this page then enter your email address
and click the "Enter" button below:
How is this person related to other ancestors?
To find out, enter the database ID number of another ancestor,
and then click the "Enter" button below:
Return to HFA Home Page
This site uses spambot thwarting technology to hide email addresses from all known email harvesting programs used by spammers.
[This page was computer generated]