1. William Henshall m Margerie Gyll 2.. Thomas Henshall (?-(c1631) 3... John Henshall (1611-(c1687) m Elizabeth - 4.... William Hinshaw (?-1699) m Elizabeth - 5..... Thomas Hinshaw (c1680-?) +Mary Marshall (c1685-?) 6...... Elizabeth Hinshaw (c1709-?) 6...... Jacob Hinshaw (1710-1796) 6...... Mary Hinshaw 6...... John Hinshaw (c1712-?) 6...... William Hinshaw (1715-1803) 6...... Margaret Hinshaw 6...... Absolom Hinshaw (1728-?)
|Thomas Hinshaw     [ID 00063]||Click here to switch to Ancestror Tree view:|
Born about 1680.42
He married Mary Marshall, 5-21-1708, Charlemont, County Tyrone, Northern Ireland.1,3,10,5,39,42,102,175
Recorded in the "Minutes of Ulster Province Meetings" is the marriage of Thomas and Mary:10,39,42
"Thomas Hinshaw & Mary Marshall, both of [Grange Meeting near] Charliamount" were "married att ye grange meeting near Charliamount ye 21st of 5/mo. 1708".Mary Marshall, daughter of Jacob Marshall & Margaret Edwards, was born about 1685, Charlemont, County Tyrone, Northern Ireland.175,42,a    Thomas and Mary were both from Charliamount Meeting.105
In 1726, Thomas Hinshaw was appointed a representative from the Grange Monthly Meeting to the Province Meeting.10,42
1. "The Hinshaw and Henshaw Families", by William Hinshaw; edited by Milo Custer; private printing, Bloomington, Illinois, 1911; Frank I. Miller Co., printers. LDS microfilm number 1402822.
3. The Church Of Jesus Christ of the Latter Day Saints (LDS) International Genealogical Index (IGI) - Ireland.
5. The "Daily Pantagraph", Sept 1 1908.
10. Myers, Albert Cook. "Immigration of Irish Quakers into Pennsylvania", Swarthmore, PA: 1902; GR929.3748 M99 in a local library.
39. Manuscript titled "Thomas Hinshaw 'The Little Irish Weaver' And Others" by John E. Hinshaw, Urban-Side-On-The-East, Emporia, Kansas, 1911.
42. A manuscript titled "The Hinshaw Family" by Thomas D. Hamm - submitted by Fontella Hinshaw.
102. Family Group sheets gathered at the 1992 Hinshaw reunion, submitted by attendees.
105. A Search Report commissioned from the Ulster Historical Foundation based upon records in the Public Records Office of Norther Ireland.
175. Family group sheets contributed by Hugh Malcolm Hinshaw
(a) Contribution from Ken Johnson ().
If you have additional information on this person, please share!
If you would like to be automatically notified by email
whenever an update
is made affecting this page then enter your email address
and click the "Enter" button below:
How is this person related to other ancestors?
To find out, enter the database ID number of another ancestor,
and then click the "Enter" button below:
Return to HFA Home Page
This site uses spambot thwarting technology to hide email addresses from all known email harvesting programs used by spammers.
[This page was computer generated]