1. William Henshall m Margerie Gyll
2.. Thomas Henshall (?-c1631) m - Kendrick
3... John Henshall (1611-c1687) m Elizabeth -
4.... William Hinshaw (?-1699) m Elizabeth -
5..... Thomas Hinshaw (c1680-?) m Mary Marshall (c1685-?)
6...... Absolom Hinshaw (1728-?) m Rebecca Haddock
7....... Absolom Hinshaw (1752-1830) m Elizabeth Hinshaw (c1753-1833)
8........ Abel Hinshaw (1799-1876) m Nancy Bookout (1799-1882)
9......... Abel Hinshaw (1840-1921) m Harriett Barnes (c1841-?)
10.......... William J. Hinshaw (1864-?) m Rebecca Emaretta Macon (1866-1944)
11........... Olive Hinshaw (1898-1956)
Olive Hinshaw [ID 12188]
||Click here to switch to Ancestror Tree view: |
Born Oct 2 1898, Indiana.1,2,3,4,5,6
Olive was shown in the 1920 census (Jan 18 1920), living in the household of brother Paul, Casa Grande, Pinal County, Arizona:3
Hinshaw, Olive, sister, age 21, born in Indiana; parents born in Indiana.
Hinshaw, Jane, sister, age 19, born in Indiana; parents born in Indiana.
Olive was shown in the 1930 census (Apr 11 1930), living with her mother at 340 West 8th St., Long Beach, Los Angeles County, California:4
, head-of-household, age 63, born in Indiana; father born in North Carolina; mother born in New Jersey; widow; owned home ($15,000 value); no radio in home; occupation: none.
Hinshaw, Olive, daughter, age 31, born in Indiana; parents born in Indiana; single; occupation: clerk, art shop.
Olive was shown in the 1940 census (Apr 3 1940), living alone at 118B W. Almond, Compton, Los Angeles County, California:5
Hinshaw, Olive, head-of-household, age 41, born in Indiana; completed 7th grade; on Apr 1 1935 was living in Long Beach, Los Angeles County, California; single; rented home ($35.00/month rent); occupation: saleslady, gift store.
Olive Hinshaw died Apr 17 1956, Los Angeles County, California; age 57.6,7
Olive apparently died unmarried8 (her death was recorded as Olive Hinshaw).6
- 1900 census, Washington Township, Randolph County, Indiana; roll T623-399, ED 129, page 2A, line #3, dwelling #25, family #25.
- 1910 census, Long Beach Township, Los Angeles County, California; roll T624-85, ED 35, page 3B, line #66, dwelling #70, family #76.
- 1920 census, Casa Grande, Pinal County, Arizona; roll T625-51, ED 111, page 9A, line #17, dwelling #28, family #28.
- 1930 census, Long Beach, Long Beach Township, Los Angeles County, California; roll T626-130, ED 1123, page 8A-B, line #50, dwelling #261, family #276.
- 1940 census, Compton, Los Angeles County, California; roll T627-223, ED 19-78, page 1B, line #77, household #26.
- RootsWeb California Death Index:
- California Death Index, 1940-1997; http://www.ancestry.com.
If you have additional information on this person, please share!
If you would like to be automatically notified by email
whenever an update
is made affecting this page then enter your email address
and click the "Enter" button below:
How is this person related to other ancestors?
To find out, enter the database ID number of another ancestor,
and then click the "Enter" button below:
If you would like to save this person on your computer
Return to HFA Home Page
Copyright © 1997-2017, The Hinshaw Family Association. All rights reserved.
Permission is granted for all free personal, private and non-commercial uses.
Commercial use of any portion contained herein is expressly prohibited.
This site uses spambot thwarting technology to hide email addresses
from all known email harvesting programs used by spammers.
[This page was computer generated]