1. William Hinshaw (1808-1885) m Nancy Reynolds (c1833-1909)
2.. Andrew Jackson Hinshaw (1861-1925) m Ruth Adaline Waits (1860-1922)
3... Everett H. Henshaw (c1903-1978)
+Elsie May Rutledge (1908-1963)
4.... Alma Jewel Henshaw (1928-2007) 1,2,3
4.... Bertha Jaunita Henshaw (1930-2013) 2,3,4
+Ruby Juanita Cook (c1919-)
4.... Elizabeth Louise Henshaw (1936-) 3,5,6
4.... John Edgar Henshaw (1938-) 3,6,7,8,9
4.... Everette Lee Henshaw (1941-1968) 3,6
4.... Margaret A. Henshaw (1944-) 3,6
4.... Millie Henshaw (1948-) 3,6
4.... Douglas Wayne Henshaw (1958-) 3,6
Everett H. Henshaw [ID 12920]
||Click here to switch to Ancestror Tree view: |
Everett H. Henshaw3,8,10,11,12,13 [Everette H. Henshaw5,6,7, Everett L. Henshaw9].
Born about 1903, Tennessee.10,11,12 (Sep 5 1901).3,13
He married Elsie May Rutledge, about 1928.1,2,4 Elsie, daughter of George Wilborn Rutledge & Alice Viola Ferris, was born 1908, Texas.1,2
Everett and family were shown in the 1930 census (Apr 17 1930), Martin County, Texas:1
Henshaw, Everett, head-of-household, age 26 [unclear], born in Tennessee; parents born in Tennessee; first married at age 25; occupation: farmer, farm; not a veteran.
Henshaw, Elsie M., wife, age 21, born in Texas; parents born in Texas; first married at age 19.
Henshaw, Alma J.Living next door in 1930 was the family of brother Dan.14
, daughter, age 1 year 6 months, born in Texas; father born in Tennessee; mother born in Texas.
Everett and Elsie May apparently divorced. Elsie died 1963, Spur, Dickens County, Texas.2,3
He then married Ruby Juanita Cook, Jun 3 1934, Greene County, Tennessee.2,9,12 Ruby, daughter of E. D. Cook, was born about 1919.12
Everette and family were shown in the 1940 census (Apr 20 1940), James Store, Ware District, Gloucester County, Virginia:15
Henshaw, Everett [unclear], head-of-household, age 37, born in Tennessee; on Apr 1 1935 was living in the same place/area; owned home ($300 value); occupation: laborer, farm; worked 40 weeks in 1939; $300 wages in 1939.
Henshaw, Ruby, wife, age 21, born in Tennessee; completed 6th grade; on Apr 1 1935 was living in the same place/area.
Living a few houses away in 1940 was step-brother John and his wife.16
Everett H. Henshaw died Jan - 1978, Chesterfield, Virginia.3,13
Social Security information for Everett H. Henshaw: 231-20-3102
- 1930 census, Precinct 1, Martin County, Texas; roll T626-2374, ED 2, page 5A, line #2, dwelling #84, family #85.
- Ancestry Family Tree data "Henshaw Family Tree" posted by "maddoxmomz70".
- Ancestry Family Tree data "henshaw family" posted by "nitahallhofschild".
- Dickens County, Texas, Births - 1930; USGenWeb Archives.
- "Tennessee, Births and Christenings, 1828-1939," index: https://familysearch.org/pal:/MM9.1.1/F6GQ-TPX.
- Everett Lee Henshaw obituary.
- "Tennessee, Births and Christenings, 1828-1939," index: https://familysearch.org/pal:/MM9.1.1/F6G7-XPJ.
- "Tennessee, Births and Christenings, 1828-1939," index: https://familysearch.org/pal:/MM9.1.1/F6G7-K4L.
- John Edgar Henshaw marriage license.
- 1910 census, Precinct 1, Collin County, Texas; roll T624-1539, ED 2, page 10A, line #15, dwelling #131, family #133.
- 1920 census, Precinct 8, Denton County, Texas; roll T625-1796, ED 68, page 14A, line #13, dwelling #180, family #183.
- Tennessee State Marriages, 1780-2002; http://www.ancestry.com.
- "Social Security Death Index" (as it is commonly called), derived from
the Social Security Administration "Death Master File".
- 1930 census, Precinct 1, Martin County, Texas; roll T626-2374, ED 2, page 4B-5A, line #97, dwelling #83, family #84.
- 1940 census, James Store, Ware District, Gloucester County, Virginia; roll T627-4264, ED 37-8, page 7B, line #41, household #124.
- 1940 census, James Store, Ware District, Gloucester County, Virginia; roll T627-4264, ED 37-8, page 7A, line #13, household #117.
If you have additional information on this person, please share!
If you would like to be automatically notified by email
whenever an update
is made affecting this page then enter your email address
and click the "Enter" button below:
How is this person related to other ancestors?
To find out, enter the database ID number of another ancestor,
and then click the "Enter" button below:
If you would like to save this person on your computer
Return to HFA Home Page
Copyright © 1997-2020, The Hinshaw Family Association. All rights reserved.
Permission is granted for all free personal, private and non-commercial uses.
Commercial use of any portion contained herein is expressly prohibited.
This site uses spambot thwarting technology to hide email addresses
from all known email harvesting programs used by spammers.
[This page was computer generated]