1. Thomas Henshaw (c1650-1700) m Hannah Cleveland (1653-1737)
2.. Thomas Henshaw (1680-1726) m Mary Brooks (1688-?)
3... William Henshaw (1715-1801) m Ruth Woolcott (?-1813)
4.... Oliver Henshaw (1767-1844) m Lydia Andrews
5..... William Henshaw (1804-1891) m Sarah Holden Wetherbee (1810-1881)
6...... William Oliver Henshaw (c1835-1896) m Josephine Bridges (c1832-c1893)
7....... George Bridges Henshaw (1867-1901) m Grace Ellen Raymond
8........ Raymond Henshaw (1897-1972)
+Ruth Stewart Brown (c1898-1965)
Raymond Henshaw [ID 12947]
||Click here to switch to Ancestror Tree view: |
Raymond Henshaw1,2 [Raymond H. Greenman2,3].
Born Feb 9 1897, Cambridge, Middlesex County, Massachusetts.1,3,4,5,6 (Feb 8 1897).7
Raymond was named in a guardianship petition filed in 1902 in Cambridge, Middlesex County, Massachusetts. Court record #57505.2
Raymond was again named in an adoption action filed in 1903 in Watertown, Middlesex County, Massachusetts, his name changed to Raymond H. Greenman. Court record #62616.2 Raymond was adopted by his aunt, Mabel Josephine Henshaw, and her husband, Walter Folger Greenman.5
Raymond was a World War I veteran.4
He married Ruth Stewart Brown, Jul 1 1921, New York, New York.5 Ruth was born about 1898, Kansas.4
Lee Greenman, born c1923, New Jersey.
Raymond and family were shown in the 1930 census (Apr 12 1930), 142 Merchants Road, Rochester, Monroe County, New York:4
Greenman, Raymond H., head-of-household, age 33, born in Massachusetts; parents born in Massachusetts; first married at age 24; owned home ($10,000 value); radio in home; occupation: social worker, [..unclear..]; World War I veteran.
Greenman, Ruth B., wife, age 32, born in Kansas; father born in New York; mother born in Kansas; first married at age 23.
Greenman, Lee, son, age 7, born in New Jersey; father born in Massachusetts; mother born in Kansas; attended school.
Ruth died Apr 4 1965, McCracken County, Kentucky; age 67.8
He then married Ruth Nuckolls.5,6
Raymond Henshaw died Feb 28 1972, Paducah, McCracken County, Kentucky; age 75.5,6,7,8
Social Security information for Raymond Henshaw: 130-24-3829
- 1900 census, Cambridge, Middlesex County, Massachusetts; roll T623-656, ED 678, page 9B, line #52, dwelling #63, family #66.
- Middlesex County, Massachusetts Probate Index, 1871-1909; http://www.ancestry.com.
- 1910 census, 1st Ward, Milwaukee, Milwaukee County, Wisconsin; roll T624-1722, ED 18, page 64B, line #92, dwelling #104, family #110.
- 1930 census, 18th Ward, Rochester, Monroe County, New York; roll T626-1453, ED 148, page 18A, line #34, dwelling #428, family #452.
- RootsWeb WorldConnect data by Richard O. Greenman ().
- RootsWeb WorldConnect data by James Bruce ().
- "Social Security Death Index" (as it is commonly called), derived from
the Social Security Administration "Death Master File".
- Kentucky Death Index, 1911-2000; http://www.ancestry.com.
If you have additional information on this person, please share!
If you would like to be automatically notified by email
whenever an update
is made affecting this page then enter your email address
and click the "Enter" button below:
How is this person related to other ancestors?
To find out, enter the database ID number of another ancestor,
and then click the "Enter" button below:
If you would like to save this person on your computer
Return to HFA Home Page
Copyright © 1997-2017, The Hinshaw Family Association. All rights reserved.
Permission is granted for all free personal, private and non-commercial uses.
Commercial use of any portion contained herein is expressly prohibited.
This site uses spambot thwarting technology to hide email addresses
from all known email harvesting programs used by spammers.
[This page was computer generated]