1. Henry Hinshaw (?-<1900) m Fanny Catherine Webb (1863-1928)
2.. Fulsom Minor Hinshaw (1893-1971) m Dora Annie Moore (1899-1934)
3... Wanda Imogene Hinshaw (1926-2010)
+David G. Holman (c1930-)
+Claude Victor Forster, Jr. (1927-1988)
Wanda Imogene Hinshaw [ID 13227]
||Click here to switch to Ancestror Tree view: |
Wanda Imogene Hinshaw1 [Imogene Hinshaw2,3,4, Jean Hinshaw1, Jeannie Hinshaw5].
Born Jun 27 1926, Louisiana.3,4,5,6,7
She married David G. Holman, Dec 3 1963.5,8 David was born about 1930.8
Bobby Gerald Holman, born Aug 6 1942; died Jun 27 2004; buried Carolina Cemetery; married Helen B. --.
Jean and David divorced Apr 3 1971, Nueces County, Texas.8
She then married Claude Victor Forster, Jr., Jul 1 1976, Harris County, Texas.1,10 Claude, son of Claude Victor Forster & Mary Anderson, was born Oct 25 1927, San Antonio, Bexar County, Texas.6,7,11,12,13
Claude had been previously married to a Mary --, Feb 7 1949; divorced Oct 3 1974, Harris County, Texas.8 During World War II Claude had served in the U.S. Navy.13
Claude died Dec 6 1988, buried Carolina Cemetery, Saline, Bienville Parish, Louisiana.7,13
In 2002-2010 Jean was living in Saline, Bienville Parish, Louisiana.1,7
Wanda Imogene Hinshaw died Mar 28 2010, buried Carolina Cemetery, Saline, Bienville Parish, Louisiana.5,7
Photo: Wanda Imogene Hinshaw with sisters Clara Belva and Mildred Nelwyn
Photo: Wanda Imogene Hinshaw with sister Clara Belva
Photo: Wanda Imogene Hinshaw with her mother, Dora Annie Moore Hinshaw, and sister Clara Belva
Social Security information for Claude Victor Forster, Jr.: 464-34-2015
- Contribution from Judy Falcon ().
- RootsWeb WorldConnect GEDCOM from Bill Furr ().
- 1930 census, Bernice Township, Union Parish, Louisiana; roll T626-819, ED 8, page 4A, line #22, dwelling #75, family #83.
- 1940 census, 7th Ward, Bienville Parish, Louisiana; roll T627-1383, ED 7-22, page 1B, line #53, household #17.
- U.S. Public Records Index, Volume 2; http://www.ancestry.com.
- "Social Security Death Index" (as it is commonly called), derived from
the Social Security Administration "Death Master File".
- Texas, Divorce Index, 1968-2011; http://www.ancestry.com.
- Texas, Marriage Collection, 1814-1909 and 1966-2011; http://www.ancestry.com.
- Texas Birth Index, 1903-1997; http://www.ancestry.com.
- Texas, Birth Certificates, 1903-1932; http://www.ancestry.com.
- Photo courtesy of Judy Falcon ().
If you have additional information on this person, please share!
If you would like to be automatically notified by email
whenever an update
is made affecting this page then enter your email address
and click the "Enter" button below:
How is this person related to other ancestors?
To find out, enter the database ID number of another ancestor,
and then click the "Enter" button below:
If you would like to save this person on your computer
Return to HFA Home Page
Copyright © 1997-2017, The Hinshaw Family Association. All rights reserved.
Permission is granted for all free personal, private and non-commercial uses.
Commercial use of any portion contained herein is expressly prohibited.
This site uses spambot thwarting technology to hide email addresses
from all known email harvesting programs used by spammers.
[This page was computer generated]