1. Henry Hinshaw (?-<1900) m Fanny Catherine Webb (1863-1928)
2.. Fulsom Minor Hinshaw (1893-1971) m Dora Annie Moore (1899-1934)
3... Clara Belva Hinshaw (1922-1986)
+John Paul Jones (1914-1972)
+Richard Leonard Fry (1919-2001)
Clara Belva Hinshaw [ID 13229]
||Click here to switch to Ancestror Tree view: |
Clara Belva Hinshaw1,2,3,4 [Clara Bell Hinshaw5, Clara Belle Hinshaw6, Clarabell Hinshaw7].
Born Nov 8 19223,8,9, Texarkana, Bowie County, Texas3,8,9 [Arkansas4,10].
During the school year 1937-1938 Clara Belle attended Temple School, Pleasant Grove, Bowie County, Texas.6
She married John Paul Jones4 [Paul Jones10]. John was born Nov 14 1914, Louisiana.4,10
William Roy "Billy Roy" Jones, born Mar 10 1937, Louisiana; died Dec 24 1937, Louisiana; buried Goldonna Cemetery, Natchitoches Parish, Louisiana.
James Harold "Jimmy" Jones, later James Harold Fry, born Oct 28 1938, Bowie County, Texas; married Daisy Augusta Williams; died Mar 3 2011, Natchez, Mississippi.
Barbara Sue Jones, later Barbara Sue Fry, born Dec 30 1940, Louisiana; married Robert L. Young.
Barry Brenson Jones, later Barry Brenson Fry, born Aug 29 1943, Louisiana; married to Delta Duplantus.
Clara and family were shown in the 1940 census (Apr 9 1940), Bienville Parish, Louisiana:10
Jones, Paul, head-of-household, age 26, born in Louisiana; completed 1 year of high school; on Apr 1 1935 was residing in Bienville, Bienville Parish, Louisiana; rented home ($4 rent); occupation: driver, pulpwood truck; worked 30 weeks in 1939, $450 wages in 1939.
Jones, Clara, wife, age 19, born in Arkansas; completed 2 years of high school; on Apr 1 1935 was residing in Bienville, Bienville Parish, Louisiana.
Jones, Jimmy, son, age 1, born in Texas.
, father-in-law, age 46, born in Texas; widower; completed 6th grade; on Apr 1 1935 was residing in Bienville, Bienville Parish, Louisiana; occupation: laborer, log woods; worked 30 weeks in 1939, $400 wages in 1939.
, sister-in-law, age 13, born in Louisiana; completed 7th grade; on Apr 1 1935 was residing in Bienville, Bienville Parish, Louisiana; attended school.
, sister-in-law, age 11, born in Louisiana; completed 4th grade; on Apr 1 1935 was residing in Bienville, Bienville Parish, Louisiana; attended school.
Hinshaw, Charles R.
, brother-in-law, age 6, born in Louisiana; on Apr 1 1935 was residing in Bienville, Bienville Parish, Louisiana; attended school.
Clara and John Paul were apparently divorced or separated. John died Jan 21 1972, Louisiana; buried Goldonna Cemetery, Natchitoches Parish, Louisiana.4,11
She then married Richard Leonard Fry, 1945.2,4,5,12 Richard, son of Roy Christopher Fry & Annie Naomi Roe, was born Jun 30 1919, Texas.4,8,14
Carol Andrea Fry, born Feb 24 1946, Harris County, Texas.
Richard Clyde Fry, born Aug 19 1947, Harris County, Texas [email: ].
Michael Dale Fry, born Jun 24 1948, Harris County, Texas.
Nelda Jeanette Fry, born May 29 1950, Harris County, Texas; married John Clifton Taylor, Jun 21 1968, Montgomery County, Texas.
Arnold Keith Fry, born Jul 9 1953, Harris County, Texas; married 1) Linda J. Clausen, Mar 28 1975, Hopkins County, Texas; 2) Karen E. Dunn, Sep 1 1984, Titus County, Texas.
Tina Clara Fry, born Nov 27 1955, Tennessee; married James Lee Brown.
In 1986 Clara was living in/near Mount Pleasant, Titus County, Texas.8
Clara Belva Hinshaw died Sep 30 1986, Titus County, Texas.8,16
In 1994-2001 Richard was still living in Mount Pleasant, Titus County, Texas.17
Richard died Mar 2 2001, Mount Pleasant, Titus County, Texas.4,8
Photo: Clara Belva Hinshaw with her mother, Dora Annie Moore Hinshaw, holding brother Varnell
Photo: Clara Belva Hinshaw with sisters Wanda Imogene and Mildred Nelwyn
Photo: Clara Belva Hinshaw with sister Wanda Imogene
Photo: Clara Belva Hinshaw with her mother, Dora Annie Moore Hinshaw, and sister Wanda Imogene
Social Security information for Clara Belva Hinshaw: 454-35-8229
Social Security information for Richard Leonard Fry: 467-22-1662
- Contribution from Judy Falcon ().
- Posting Feb 26 2006 by Richard Fry () to the Miller County, Arkansas message board:
- Texas, Birth Certificates, 1903-1932; http://www.ancestry.com.
- Ancestry Family Tree data "Roe Family" posted by "Cadairne".
- RootsWeb WorldConnect GEDCOM from Bill Furr ().
- "Early Schools in Pleasant Grove Area"; USGenWeb Archives.
- Ancestry Family Tree data "The Wise-Scott Family Tree" posted by "David Wise".
- "Social Security Death Index" (as it is commonly called), derived from
the Social Security Administration "Death Master File".
- 1930 census, Bernice Township, Union Parish, Louisiana; roll T626-819, ED 8, page 4A, line #22, dwelling #75, family #83.
- 1940 census, 7th Ward, Bienville Parish, Louisiana; roll T627-1383, ED 7-22, page 1B, line #53, household #17.
- Ancestry Family Tree data "Jones Family Tree" posted by "japisc11".
- Texas Birth Index, 1903-1997; http://www.ancestry.com.
- Contribution from Joe Ann Pisciella ().
- U.S. Public Records Index; http://www.ancestry.com.
- Texas Marriage Collection, 1814-1909 and 1966-2002; http://www.ancestry.com.
- Texas Deaths, 1964-98; http://www.ancestry.com.
- U.S. Phone and Address Directories, 1993-2002; http://www.ancestry.com.
- Photo courtesy of Judy Falcon ().
If you have additional information on this person, please share!
This page last updated Sat Oct 22 14:15:55 2016
If you would like to be automatically notified by email
whenever an update
is made affecting this page then enter your email address
and click the "Enter" button below:
How is this person related to other ancestors?
To find out, enter the database ID number of another ancestor,
and then click the "Enter" button below:
If you would like to save this person on your computer
Return to HFA Home Page
Copyright © 1997-2018, The Hinshaw Family Association. All rights reserved.
Permission is granted for all free personal, private and non-commercial uses.
Commercial use of any portion contained herein is expressly prohibited.
This site uses spambot thwarting technology to hide email addresses
from all known email harvesting programs used by spammers.
[This page was computer generated]