1. William Henshall m Margerie Gyll
2.. Thomas Henshall (?-c1631) m - Kendrick
3... John Henshall (1611-c1687) m Elizabeth -
4.... William Hinshaw (?-1699) m Elizabeth -
5..... Thomas Hinshaw (c1680-?) m Mary Marshall (c1685-?)
6...... Absolom Hinshaw (1728-?) m Rebecca Haddock
7....... Absolom Hinshaw (1752-1830) m Elizabeth Hinshaw (c1753-1833)
8........ Abel Hinshaw (1799-1876) m Nancy Bookout (1799-1882)
9......... Elkanah Hinshaw (1842-1918) m Mary Ellen Norton (1840-1907)
10.......... William Ellis Hinshaw (1867-1945) m Bertha Mae Smith (1878-1950)
11........... Homer Earl Hinshaw (1909-1998)
+Zola Alice Thomson (1908-1997)
12............ Ella Mae Hinshaw (1932-) 1,2
Homer Earl Hinshaw [ID 13279]
||Click here to switch to Ancestror Tree view: |
Born Oct 23 1909, Lyons, Rice County, Kansas.1,3,4,5,6
He married Zola Alice Thomson, Jan 2 1932.1,2 Zola was born May 31 1908.3
Zola died Jan 12 1997.3
Homer Earl Hinshaw died Jan 14 1998, Tulsa, Tulsa County, Oklahoma.1,3
Social Security information for Homer Earl Hinshaw: 509-05-6102
Social Security information for Zola Alice Thomson: 444-56-1736
- Contribution from Diane Smith Battershell ().
- Posting Sep 28 2000 by Betty Brock () to the Hinshaw message board at GenForum:
- "Social Security Death Index" (as it is commonly called), derived from
the Social Security Administration "Death Master File".
- 1910 census, 1st Ward, Lyons, Rice County, Kansas; roll T624-454, ED 180, page 87B, line #77, dwelling #140, family #148.
- 1920 census, Vetea Township, Clark County, Kansas; roll T625-525, ED 31, page 2A, line #23, dwelling #26, family #30.
- 1930 census, Winfield, Walnut Township, Cowley County, Kansas; roll T626-698, ED 40, page 5A, line #6, dwelling #118, family #121.
If you have additional information on this person, please share!
If you would like to be automatically notified by email
whenever an update
is made affecting this page then enter your email address
and click the "Enter" button below:
How is this person related to other ancestors?
To find out, enter the database ID number of another ancestor,
and then click the "Enter" button below:
If you would like to save this person on your computer
Return to HFA Home Page
Copyright © 1997-2017, The Hinshaw Family Association. All rights reserved.
Permission is granted for all free personal, private and non-commercial uses.
Commercial use of any portion contained herein is expressly prohibited.
This site uses spambot thwarting technology to hide email addresses
from all known email harvesting programs used by spammers.
[This page was computer generated]