1. William Henshall m Margerie Gyll
2.. Thomas Henshall (?-c1631) m - Kendrick
3... John Henshall (1611-c1687) m Elizabeth -
4.... William Hinshaw (?-1699) m Elizabeth -
5..... Thomas Hinshaw (c1680-?) m Mary Marshall (c1685-?)
6...... Absolom Hinshaw (1728-?) m Rebecca Haddock
7....... Absolom Hinshaw (1752-1830) m Elizabeth Hinshaw (c1753-1833)
8........ Abel Hinshaw (1799-1876) m Nancy Bookout (1799-1882)
9......... Elkanah Hinshaw (1842-1918) m Mary Ellen Norton (1840-1907)
10.......... William Ellis Hinshaw (1867-1945) m Bertha Mae Smith (1878-1950)
11........... Charles James Hinshaw (1917-2007)
+Bonnie Lucille Barnes (1916-2007)
12............ James E. Hinshaw (1937-) 1
12............ Don Ellis Hinshaw (1944-) 1
12............ Larry Wayne Hinshaw (1948-) 1,2,3
Charles James Hinshaw [ID 13283]
||Click here to switch to Ancestror Tree view: |
Born Dec 3 1917, Kansas.1,4,5,6
He married Bonnie Lucille Barnes.1,2 Bonnie, daughter of James R. Barnes & Della Giles, was born Apr 20 1916.6,7,8
In 1997 Charles was residing in Texas.9
Charles James Hinshaw died Feb 3 2007.6
Bonnie died Feb 4 2007.6
Charles' and Bonnie's funeral was noted in the "Times Record News" (Wichita Falls, Texas) on February 14, 2007.10
Social Security information for Charles James Hinshaw: 511-10-8349
Social Security information for Bonnie Lucille Barnes: 514-01-9026
- Contribution from Diane Smith Battershell ().
- Rootsweb Texas Birth Records 1926-1949: http://vitals.rootsweb.com/tx/birth/general/search.cgi.
- Wichita County, Texas Births, 1948, Surnames E-K; USGenWeb Archives:
- 1920 census, Vetea Township, Clark County, Kansas; roll T625-525, ED 31, page 2A, line #23, dwelling #26, family #30.
- 1930 census, Winfield, Walnut Township, Cowley County, Kansas; roll T626-698, ED 40, page 5A, line #6, dwelling #118, family #121.
- "Social Security Death Index" (as it is commonly called), derived from
the Social Security Administration "Death Master File".
- U.S. Public Records Index, Volume 1; http://www.ancestry.com.
- Obituary of James R. Barnes; "Great Bend Daily Tribune" (Great Bend, Kansas), Jun 7 1972; http://www.ancestry.com.
- Obituary of Grace Alma (Hinshaw) Wagoner.
- "Obituary Collection"; http://www.ancestry.com.
If you have additional information on this person, please share!
If you would like to be automatically notified by email
whenever an update
is made affecting this page then enter your email address
and click the "Enter" button below:
How is this person related to other ancestors?
To find out, enter the database ID number of another ancestor,
and then click the "Enter" button below:
If you would like to save this person on your computer
Return to HFA Home Page
Copyright © 1997-2018, The Hinshaw Family Association. All rights reserved.
Permission is granted for all free personal, private and non-commercial uses.
Commercial use of any portion contained herein is expressly prohibited.
This site uses spambot thwarting technology to hide email addresses
from all known email harvesting programs used by spammers.
[This page was computer generated]