1. William Henshall m Margerie Gyll 2.. Thomas Henshall (?-(c1631) 3... John Henshall (1611-(c1687) m Elizabeth - 4.... William Hinshaw (?-1699) m Elizabeth - 5..... John Hinshaw (c1660->1768) m Elizabeth Belshaw 6...... William Hinshaw (1724-1814) m Sarah Courtney (1730-(c1768) 7....... William Hinshaw (1759-1807) m Margaret Hunt (1765-1828) 8........ Ezra Hinshaw (1797-1874) m Jane Woodward (1798-1882) 9......... Jesse Hinshaw (1824-1901) m Julia Hadley (1824-1892) 10.......... Ivy Hinshaw (1851-1910) +Martha "Maddy" Kyle (1867-1935) 11........... Ida M. Hinshaw (1884-1955) 11........... Estelle Hinshaw 11........... Myra Gertrude Hinshaw (1889-1974)
|Ivy Hinshaw     [ID 01357]||Click here to switch to Ancestror Tree view:|
Born 8-11-1851, Richland, Keokuk County, Iowa.59,63,205    (Aug 11 1837).a
The Richland MM Quaker records show Ivy died in infancy,63 but this is contradicted by several other sources.    He was shown at age 19 living with his parents in Jefferson County, Iowa.b
He married Martha "Maddy" Kyle.c,d,e,f,78,205    Martha was born in 1867.f
Ivy Hinshaw was listed in the 1892 Iowa Farmers Directory, Jefferson County, Iowa.g
Ivy and Martha lived in Brighton, Washington County, Iowa for 54 years.h
Ivy Hinshaw died Dec 21 1910, buried Brighton Cemetery, Washington County, Iowa.c,d,e,h,a    (or Dec 21 1926).205
Martha died 1935.f
59. The Church Of Jesus Christ of the Latter Day Saints (LDS) International Genealogical Index (IGI) - Iowa.
63. "The William Wade Hinshaw Index to [Iowa] Quaker Meeting Records", a microfiche in the LDS Family History Library.
78. The Church Of Jesus Christ of the Latter Day Saints (LDS) computerized Ancestral File.
205. "Hinshaw Family": a collection of family group sheets by Edna Harvey Joseph; LDS FHL microfilm #1572018 items 8-10 and #1572019 items 1-4
(a) Iowa Cemetery Records. Provo, UT: Ancestry.com, 2000.
(b) 1870 census, Fairfield P.O., Blackhawk Township, Jefferson County, Iowa; page 19, line #21, dwelling #96, family #100.
(c) GEDCOM file g523.ged at http://www.ancestry.com.
(d) GEDCOM file g287.ged at http://www.ancestry.com.
(e) GEDCOM archives at http://www.kindredkonnections.com.
(f) Contribution from Bobby McKean ().
(g) Posting Jun 14 2003 by Cathy Joynt Labath () to IAJEFFER-L.
(h) Query posting by Dixie Richardson () on http://www.genexchange.org.
If you have additional information on this person, please share!
If you would like to be automatically notified by email
whenever an update
is made affecting this page then enter your email address
and click the "Enter" button below:
How is this person related to other ancestors?
To find out, enter the database ID number of another ancestor,
and then click the "Enter" button below:
Return to HFA Home Page
This site uses spambot thwarting technology to hide email addresses from all known email harvesting programs used by spammers.
[This page was computer generated]