1. Francis Hanshaw (c1802-1870) m Mary Ann Obrion Simmons (c1801-?)
2.. John Jackson Hanshaw (1832-1913) m Mary Druzilla Arthurs (1850-1936)
3... Pizariah Napoleon Hanshaw (1870-1942) m Lela Helen Grose (1887-1932)
4.... Nettie M. Hanshaw (1912-2001)
+John L. Brown (1914-1988)
Nettie M. Hanshaw [ID 14203]
||Click here to switch to Ancestror Tree view: |
Born Dec 2 1912, West Virginia.1,2,3
She married John L. Brown.4,5,6 John, son of Harrison H. + Eva B. Brown, was born Oct 20 1914, West Virginia.3,7
John died Nov 19 1988.3,8
In 1996-2001 Nettie was living in Ovapa, Clay County, West Virginia.3,5,9,10
Nettie M. Hanshaw died Aug 30 2001.3,8
Social Security information for Nettie M. Hanshaw: 235-02-1408
Social Security information for John L. Brown: 233-14-4171
- 1920 census, Clay County, West Virginia; roll T625-1949, ED 28, page 15B-16A, line #97, dwelling #255, family #257.
- 1930 census, Clay County, West Virginia; roll T626-2350, ED 4, page 12B-13A, line #94, dwelling #220, family #220.
- "Social Security Death Index" (as it is commonly called), derived from
the Social Security Administration "Death Master File".
- Contribution from (private) Hanshaw.
- Obituary of Mary Retta (Hanshaw) Brown.
- Obituary of Pizariah Napoleon Hanshaw.
- 1920 census, Henry District, Clay County, West Virginia; roll T625-1949, ED 28, page 15A, line #9, dwelling #242, family #244.
- Contribution from (private) Hanshaw, citing: personal knowledge.
- U.S. Phone and Address Directories, 1993-2002; http://www.ancestry.com.
- U.S. Public Records Index; http://www.ancestry.com.
If you have additional information on this person, please share!
If you would like to be automatically notified by email
whenever an update
is made affecting this page then enter your email address
and click the "Enter" button below:
How is this person related to other ancestors?
To find out, enter the database ID number of another ancestor,
and then click the "Enter" button below:
If you would like to save this person on your computer
Return to HFA Home Page
Copyright © 1997-2018, The Hinshaw Family Association. All rights reserved.
Permission is granted for all free personal, private and non-commercial uses.
Commercial use of any portion contained herein is expressly prohibited.
This site uses spambot thwarting technology to hide email addresses
from all known email harvesting programs used by spammers.
[This page was computer generated]