1. Samuel Henshaw (c1661-c1719) m Keziah Pell (c1670->1721)
2.. Samuel Henshaw (?-c1758) m Martha Noell (c1689-?)
3... John Henshaw (c1728-1790) m Rachel Lee Boulware (c1730-1794)
4.... Charles Lee Henshaw (c1776-1829) m Elizabeth Gatewood (c1770-1826)
5..... Chaney Gatewood Henshaw (c1799-1837) m Mary Helen "Polly" Motley (c1801-1867)
6...... Thomas Elmore Henshaw (1836-1893) m Sarah Ella Tod (c1841-1908)
7....... Ida Lee Henshaw (1864-1936)
+Thomas Scott Henshaw (1857-1907)
Ida Lee Henshaw [ID 14571]
||Click here to switch to Ancestror Tree view: |
Born Dec 4 1864, Virginia.1,2,3,4 (Dec - 1863).5,6 (c1866).7
She married Thomas Scott Henshaw, Dec 17 1884.1 Thomas Scott Henshaw, son of Thomas Philip Gatewood Henshaw & Virginia Porter, was born Dec 8 1857, Caroline County, Virginia.1,8 (Dec - 1856).5
Thomas Scott Henshaw died Apr 3 1907, buried Bowling Green, Caroline County, Virginia.1
Ida Lee Henshaw died Dec 31 1936, buried Bowling Green, Caroline County, Virginia.1
- RootsWeb WorldConnect data from Scott Hartless ().
- 1870 census, Little Plymouth P.O., Newtown Township, King and Queen County, Virginia; roll M593-1657, page 430, line #15, dwelling #264, family #275.
- 1910 census, Port Royal District, Caroline County, Virginia; roll T624-1624, ED 21, page 110A, line #70, dwelling #67, family #67.
- Henshaw family Bible record, 1826-1893; Library of Virginia, Bible Records:
- 1900 census, Port Royal Township, Caroline County, Virginia; roll T623-1702, ED 20, page 5A, line #13, dwelling #79, family #80.
- 1930 census, Port Royal District, Caroline County, Virginia; roll T626-2438, ED 11, page 3B, line #75, dwelling #47, family #47.
- 1920 census, Port Royal Township, Caroline County, Virginia; roll T625-1884, ED 24, page 8B-9A, line #98, dwelling #127, family #135.
- The Church Of Jesus Christ of the Latter Day Saints (LDS)
International Genealogical Index (IGI) - Virginia.
If you have additional information on this person, please share!
If you would like to be automatically notified by email
whenever an update
is made affecting this page then enter your email address
and click the "Enter" button below:
How is this person related to other ancestors?
To find out, enter the database ID number of another ancestor,
and then click the "Enter" button below:
If you would like to save this person on your computer
Return to HFA Home Page
Copyright © 1997-2018, The Hinshaw Family Association. All rights reserved.
Permission is granted for all free personal, private and non-commercial uses.
Commercial use of any portion contained herein is expressly prohibited.
This site uses spambot thwarting technology to hide email addresses
from all known email harvesting programs used by spammers.
[This page was computer generated]