1. Francis Hanshaw (c1802-1870) m Mary Ann Obrion Simmons (c1801-?)
2.. James M. Hanshaw (1844-?) m Mary Ann Jones (c1844-1894)
3... William Melvin Hanshaw (1879-1973) m Anna May Neal (1884-?)
4.... Cecil D. Hanshaw (1902-1986)
+Esta Neal (c1910-)
5..... William Hanshaw (?-<2004) 1
5..... Ida Mae Hanshaw (1928-2004) 1,2
5..... Kay Hanshaw (1934-) 1
Cecil D. Hanshaw [ID 15816]
||Click here to switch to Ancestror Tree view: |
Born Jul 4 1902, West Virginia.2,3,4,5,6
He married Esta Neal, about 1928.1,2,6 Esta was born about 1910, West Virginia.2
Cecil and family were shown in the 1930 census, Buffalo District, Clay County, West Virginia:2
Hanshaw, Cecil, head-of-household, age 27, born in West Virginia; parents born in West Virginia; first married at age 25; rented home ($8 rent); radio in home; occupation: miner, coal mine; not a war veteran.
Hanshaw, Esta, wife, age 20, born in West Virginia; parents born in West Virginia; first married at age 18.
Hanshaw, Ida M.
, daughter, age 1 year 9 months, born in West Virginia; parents born in West Virginia.
In 1986 Cecil was living in/near Saint Albans, Kanawha County, West Virginia.5
Cecil D. Hanshaw died Oct 20 1986, South Charleston, Kanawha County, West Virginia; buried Cunningham Cemetery, St. Albans, Kanawha County, West Virginia.5,6
Social Security information for Cecil D. Hanshaw: 236-09-1989
- Obituary of Ida Mae (Hanshaw) Berman.
- 1930 census, Buffalo District, Clay County, West Virginia; roll T626-2530, ED 1, page 13A, line #2, dwelling #232, family #232.
- 1910 census, Pleasant District, Clay County, West Virginia; roll T624-1679, ED 5, page 33B, line #89, dwelling #239, family #250.
- 1920 census, Pleasant District, Clay County, West Virginia; roll T625-1949, ED 31, page 16B, line #57, dwelling #295, family #281.
- "Social Security Death Index" (as it is commonly called), derived from
the Social Security Administration "Death Master File".
- Curry & Casdorph Funeral Home Records, 1976-1994; USGenWeb Archives:
If you have additional information on this person, please share!
If you would like to be automatically notified by email
whenever an update
is made affecting this page then enter your email address
and click the "Enter" button below:
How is this person related to other ancestors?
To find out, enter the database ID number of another ancestor,
and then click the "Enter" button below:
If you would like to save this person on your computer
Return to HFA Home Page
Copyright © 1997-2017, The Hinshaw Family Association. All rights reserved.
Permission is granted for all free personal, private and non-commercial uses.
Commercial use of any portion contained herein is expressly prohibited.
This site uses spambot thwarting technology to hide email addresses
from all known email harvesting programs used by spammers.
[This page was computer generated]