1. William Henshall m Margerie Gyll
2.. Thomas Henshall (?-c1631) m - Kendrick
3... John Henshall (1611-c1687) m Elizabeth -
4.... William Hinshaw (?-1699) m Elizabeth -
5..... John Hinshaw (c1660->1768) m Elizabeth Belshaw
6...... William Hinshaw (1724-1814) m Sarah Courtney (1730-c1768)
7....... William Hinshaw (1759-1807) m Margaret Hunt (1765-1828)
8........ Ezra Hinshaw (1797-1874) m Jane Woodward (1798-1882)
9......... William Hinshaw (1826-1885) m Louisa Stather (1828-1863)
10.......... Oscar Hinshaw (1856-1912) m Mary M. Seaton (1856-1889)
11........... Claude Albert Hinshaw (1883-1969) m Estelle Grace "Stella" McKinnis (1887-1922)
12............ Catherine Verle Hinshaw (1907-)
Catherine Verle Hinshaw [ID 19640]
||Click here to switch to Ancestror Tree view: |
Born Mar 24 1907, Ollie, Keokuk County, Iowa.1,2,3,4,5,6
Catherine was shown in the 1930 census (Apr 12 1930), living in (or staying at) the YWCA, 123 East 18[th] Avenue, Denver, Colorado:4
Hinshaw, Kathryn, roomer, age 23, born in Iowa; parents born in Iowa; single; occupation: office work, life insurance co.
- Contribution from Karen Spence.
- 1910 census, Ollie, Jackson Township, Keokuk County, Iowa; roll T624-409, ED 49, page 1B, line #94, dwelling #30, family #32.
- 1920 census, Fort Morgan, Morgan County, Iowa; roll T625-168, ED 200, page 2A, line #17, dwelling #33, family #33.
- 1930 census, Denver, Denver County, Colorado; roll T626-238, ED 161, page 11A, line #43.
- Ancestry Family Tree data posted by "gmmarkel".
- Iowa, Births and Christenings Index, 1857-1947; http://www.ancestry.com.
If you have additional information on this person, please share!
If you would like to be automatically notified by email
whenever an update
is made affecting this page then enter your email address
and click the "Enter" button below:
How is this person related to other ancestors?
To find out, enter the database ID number of another ancestor,
and then click the "Enter" button below:
If you would like to save this person on your computer
Return to HFA Home Page
Copyright © 1997-2017, The Hinshaw Family Association. All rights reserved.
Permission is granted for all free personal, private and non-commercial uses.
Commercial use of any portion contained herein is expressly prohibited.
This site uses spambot thwarting technology to hide email addresses
from all known email harvesting programs used by spammers.
[This page was computer generated]