1. William Henshall m Margerie Gyll
2.. Thomas Henshall (?-c1631) m - Kendrick
3... John Henshall (1611-c1687) m Elizabeth -
4.... William Hinshaw (?-1699) m Elizabeth -
5..... John Hinshaw (c1660->1768) m Elizabeth Belshaw
6...... William Hinshaw (1724-1814) m Sarah Courtney (1730-c1768)
7....... Ezra Hinshaw (1753-1836) m Ruth Marshill (1759-1857)
8........ William Hinshaw (1779-1869) m Lorohame Beeson (1786-1839)
9......... Milton Hinshaw (1821-1902) m Elizabeth K. Newman (1820-1877)
10.......... William Wiley Hinshaw (1849-1915) m Emma Albin (1854-1932)
11........... Milton Morse Hinshaw (1882-1967)
Milton Morse Hinshaw [ID 02008]
||Click here to switch to Ancestror Tree view: |
Born Apr 16 18821,2,3,4,5, Indiana1,2,3,4,5 [Illinois6,7,8,9].
Milton was shown in the 1910 census (Apr 21 1910), living in the household of brother John on Clear Creek [road/street], Sheridan, Sheridan County, Wyoming:7
Hinshaw, Milton, brother, age 28, born in Illinois; father born in North Carolina; mother born in Indiana; single; occupation: carpenter, R.R. bridge.
Milton was also shown in the 1910 census (Apr 21 1910), doubly enumerated, living in the household of brother Winfred at 228 Custer Street, Sheridan, Sheridan County, Wyoming:8
Hinshaw, Milton M., brother, age 28, born in Illinois; father born in North Carolina; mother born in Indiana; single; occupation: helper bridge, [..unclear..] railroad.
Milton was shown in the 1924 city directory of Yakima, Washington:10
Hinshaw Milton M lab h 1316 Roosevelt av
Milton was shown in the 1925 city directory of Yakima, Washington:10
Hinshaw Milton M carp h 1318 Roosevelt av
Milton was shown in the 1930 census (Apr 9 1930), living in the household of brother John in Sheridan, Sheridan County, Wyoming:5
Hinshaw, Milton, brother, age 47, born in Indiana; father born in North Carolina; mother born in Indiana; single; occupation: carpenter, odd jobs; not a veteran.
Milton was shown in the 1935 city directory of Yakima, Washington:10
Hinshaw Milton M carp h 1004 S Naches av
Milton was shown in the 1940 census (Apr 18 1940), living alone in Yakima, Yakima County, Washington:9
Hinshaw, Milton M, head-of-household, age 57, born in Illinois; completed 8th grade; on Apr 1 1935 was living in the same place/city; single; rented home ($6/month rent); occupation: hop planter, hop field; worked 4 weeks in 1939; $110 wages in 1939.
In 1967 Milton was living in Tacoma, Pierce County, Washington.4
Milton Morse Hinshaw died Aug 22 1967, Tacoma, Pierce County, Washington.1,2,4,11
Social Security information for Milton Morse Hinshaw: 538-09-1894
with Joyce Loretta Caroline (Hinshaw) Berry of British Columbia, Canada.
- Family group sheets from Ruth Agnes Hinshaw Ottmar,
submitted by Art Worrell ().
- "Hinshaw Family": a collection of family group sheets by Edna Harvey Joseph;
LDS FHL microfilm #1572018 items 8-10 and #1572019 items 1-4
- "Social Security Death Index" (as it is commonly called), derived from
the Social Security Administration "Death Master File".
- 1930 census, Sheridan, Sheridan County, Wyoming; roll T626-2624, ED 2, page 9A, line #24, dwelling #213, family #220.
- 1900 census, Sheridan, Sheridan County, Wyoming; roll T623-1827, ED 48, page 3A, line #13, dwelling #54, family #54.
- 1910 census, Arvada Precinct, Sheridan County, Wyoming; roll T624-1747, ED 109, page 267A, line #2, dwelling #36, family #37.
- 1910 census, 4th Ward, Sheridan, Sheridan County, Wyoming; roll T624-1747, ED 106, page 217A, line #30, dwelling #152, family #155.
- 1940 census, Yakima, Yakima County, Washington; roll T627-4371, ED 39-25, page 15B, line #78, household #360.
- U.S. City Directories, 1821-1989; http://www.ancestry.com.
- Washington Death Index, 1940-1996; http://www.ancestry.com.
If you have additional information on this person, please share!
This page last updated Fri Oct 21 10:57:05 2016
If you would like to be automatically notified by email
whenever an update
is made affecting this page then enter your email address
and click the "Enter" button below:
How is this person related to other ancestors?
To find out, enter the database ID number of another ancestor,
and then click the "Enter" button below:
If you would like to save this person on your computer
Return to HFA Home Page
Copyright © 1997-2019, The Hinshaw Family Association. All rights reserved.
Permission is granted for all free personal, private and non-commercial uses.
Commercial use of any portion contained herein is expressly prohibited.
This site uses spambot thwarting technology to hide email addresses
from all known email harvesting programs used by spammers.
[This page was computer generated]