1. John Mackey
2.. Joseph Mackey m Ann Sweethen
3... Rebecca Mackey (c1716-1796)
+Jacob Hinshaw (1710-1796)
Rebecca Mackey [ID 03042]
||Click here to switch to Ancestror Tree view: |
Born about 1716, Kimcon, County Armagh, Ireland.1,2,3,4,5
She married Jacob Hinshaw, 11-16-1735, Ballyhagen, County Armagh, Ireland.1,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10 Jacob Hinshaw was born 1710, County Tyrone, Northern Ireland.1,6,8,10
Jacob Hinshaw died 3-31-1796, Cane Creek MM, North Carolina; "aged about 86 years".1,2,4,5
Rebecca Mackey died 6-16-1796, Cane Creek MM, North Carolina; "aged about 80 years".1,2,4,5
Both Jacob and Rebecca are buried in the old Sandy Spring Friends Cemetery near their farm.4
- "The Hinshaw and Henshaw Families", by William Hinshaw;
edited by Milo Custer; private printing, Bloomington, Illinois, 1911;
Frank I. Miller Co., printers. LDS microfilm number 1402822.
- "Encyclopedia of American Quaker Genealogy",
by William Wade Hinshaw, in many well-stocked libraries.
- Myers, Albert Cook. "Immigration of Irish Quakers into Pennsylvania",
Swarthmore, PA: 1902; GR929.3748 M99 in a local library.
- A manuscript titled "The Hinshaw Family" by Thomas D. Hamm - submitted
by Fontella Hinshaw.
- "All About the Bensons, Hinshaws, and Others" by Imogen Benson Emery,
in the LDS Family History Library, microfiche #6017328.
- The Church Of Jesus Christ of the Latter Day Saints (LDS)
International Genealogical Index (IGI) - Ireland.
- The "Daily Pantagraph", Sept 1 1908.
- "The Compendium of American Genealogy",
GS929.373 V81 in a local library.
- Manuscript titled "Thomas Hinshaw 'The Little Irish Weaver' And Others"
by John E. Hinshaw, Urban-Side-On-The-East, Emporia, Kansas, 1911.
- Family Group sheets gathered at the 1992 Hinshaw reunion, submitted
If you have additional information on this person, please share!
If you would like to be automatically notified by email
whenever an update
is made affecting this page then enter your email address
and click the "Enter" button below:
How is this person related to other ancestors?
To find out, enter the database ID number of another ancestor,
and then click the "Enter" button below:
If you would like to save this person on your computer
Return to HFA Home Page
Copyright © 1997-2017, The Hinshaw Family Association. All rights reserved.
Permission is granted for all free personal, private and non-commercial uses.
Commercial use of any portion contained herein is expressly prohibited.
This site uses spambot thwarting technology to hide email addresses
from all known email harvesting programs used by spammers.
[This page was computer generated]