1. Nicholas Hancher (1705-1777) m Rebecca Smith (c1707-?)
2.. William Henshaw (1736-1799) m Agnes Ann Anderson (c1745-<1806)
3... Nicholas Henshaw (1763-1821) m Margaret McConnel (1753-1810)
4.... William Henshaw (1786-?) m Ann Parker (1786-1845)
5..... James Smith Henshaw (1809-1878) m Anna Maria Gray (1818-1850)
6...... William Henshaw (1850-1923) m Dorcas Rosetta Hazen (1855-1938)
7....... Jessie May Henshaw (1890-1994)
+Stanley Huff Fiedler (1884-1942)
Jessie May Henshaw [ID 03746]
||Click here to switch to Ancestror Tree view: |
Born Oct 25 1890, Pennsylvania.1,2,3,4,5,6
In 1912 Jessie was living at home with her parents.7
She married Stanley Huff Fiedler, about 1920.2,5,6,8,9 Stanley, son of William H. Fiedler & Mary E. McAvoy, was born Nov 22 1884, Rock Cave, Upshur County, West Virginia.5,6,8,10,11
Mary R. Fiedler, born c1922, West Virginia.
Jessie Henshaw Fiedler, born Sep 23 1923, West Virginia; married James C. McClain (child: Amy McClain).
Jessie and Stanley were shown in the 1920 census (Jan 12 1920), 125 Wagner Road, Morgantown, Monongalia County, West Virginia:5
Feidler, Stanley, head-of-household, age 34, born in West Virginia; parents born in West Virginia; owned home (free); occupation: operator, coal.
Feidler, Jessie, wife, age 29, born in Pennsylvania; parents born in Pennsylvania.
Jessie and family were shown in the 1930 census (Apr 14 1930), 208 Wagner Road, Morgantown, Monongalia County, West Virginia:6
Fiedler, Stanley H., head-of-household, age 45, born in West Virginia; father born in Virginia; mother born in West Virginia; first married at age 35; owned home ($10,000 value); radio in home; occupation: broker, coal; not a war veteran.
Fiedler, Jessie H., wife, age 39, born in Pennsylvania; parents born in Pennsylvania; first married at age 29.
Fiedler, Mary R., daughter, age 8, born in West Virginia; father born in West Virginia; mother born in Pennsylvania; attended school.
Fiedler, Jessie H., daughter, age 6, born in West Virginia; father born in West Virginia; mother born in Pennsylvania; attended school.
Harman, Chloe, servant, age 20, born in West Virginia; parents born in West Virginia; single; occupation: servant, private family
On Apr 27 1942 Stanley Huff Fiedler, age 57, registered for the World War II draft in Montgomery, Fayette County, West Virginia. He declared he was born Nov. 22 1884 in Rock Cave, West Virginia, and was then still residing in Rock Cave (mailing address: 208 Wagner Road, Morgantown, West Virginia) where he was employed by Fiedler Coal Co., West Penn Bldg., Morgantown. He declared his relative/contact was Mrs. Jessie H. Fiedler of the same address. He was recorded as 5'8" tall, 180 lbs., blue eyes, gray hair, ruddy complexion. The draft card has an annotation: "Deceased 10/4/42".8
Stanley died Oct 4 1942, at his home, 208 Wagner Road, Morgantown, Monongalia County, West Virginia; age 57.8,11 Medical: Stanley died from uremia due to cardiovascular disease.11
Jessie May Henshaw died Aug 14 1994.1,2
Photo: Jessie May Henshaw with daughter Jessie Henshaw Fiedler II, age 10 months
Photo: Stanley Huff Fiedler death certificate
Social Security information for Jessie May Henshaw: 234-96-3189
- Contribution from David H. Henshaw.
- "Social Security Death Index" (as it is commonly called), derived from
the Social Security Administration "Death Master File".
- 1900 census, South Union Township, Fayette County, Pennsylvania; roll T623-1411, ED 60, page 3A, line #1, dwelling #36, family #38.
- 1910 census, South Union Township, Fayette County, Pennsylvania; roll T624-1346, ED 70, page 14B, line #79, dwelling #204, family #243.
- 1920 census, 1st Ward, Morgantown, Monongalia County, West Virginia; roll T625-1964, ED 103, page 7A, line #9, dwelling #136, family #162.
- 1930 census, 1st Ward, Morgantown, Monongalia County, West Virginia; roll T626-2548, ED 16, page 21B, line #74, dwelling #393, family #465.
- "Genealogical and Personal History of Fayette County Pennsylvania", Volume II.
John W. Jordan & James Hadden, editors. Lewis Historical Publishing Company,
New York, 1912.
Contributed by David H. Henshaw ().
- U.S. World War II Draft Registration Cards, 1942; http://www.ancestry.com.
- Photo courtesy of Jacque (Henshaw) Worden.
- 1910 census, Elkins, Leadsville District, Randolph County, West Virginia; roll T624-1696, ED 123, page 24B, line #60, dwelling #430, family #476.
- Stanley Huff Fiedler death certificate; West Virginia Division of Culture and History:
- Contribution from Jacque (Henshaw) Worden.
- "The Dominion News" (Morgantown, West Virginia), Mar 3 1972; http://www.ancestry.com.
- U.S. Public Records Index; http://www.ancestry.com.
If you have additional information on this person, please share!
If you would like to be automatically notified by email
whenever an update
is made affecting this page then enter your email address
and click the "Enter" button below:
How is this person related to other ancestors?
To find out, enter the database ID number of another ancestor,
and then click the "Enter" button below:
If you would like to save this person on your computer
Return to HFA Home Page
Copyright © 1997-2017, The Hinshaw Family Association. All rights reserved.
Permission is granted for all free personal, private and non-commercial uses.
Commercial use of any portion contained herein is expressly prohibited.
This site uses spambot thwarting technology to hide email addresses
from all known email harvesting programs used by spammers.
[This page was computer generated]