1. William Henshall m Margerie Gyll
2.. Thomas Henshall (?-c1631) m - Kendrick
3... John Henshall (1611-c1687) m Elizabeth -
4.... William Hinshaw (?-1699) m Elizabeth -
5..... Thomas Hinshaw (c1680-?) m Mary Marshall (c1685-?)
6...... Absolom Hinshaw (1728-?) m Rebecca Haddock
7....... Absolom Hinshaw (1752-1830) m Elizabeth Hinshaw (c1753-1833)
8........ Benjamin Hinshaw (1803-1840) m Mary E. Larrence (1800-1851)
9......... Isaac M. Hinshaw (1831-1912) m Elizabeth Matilda Hadley (1837-1914)
10.......... Tunis Theodore Hinshaw (1857-1932) m Lucinda Jane Short (1861-1935)
11........... Laurie E. Hinshaw (1895-1986)
+Earl James McCoy (1890-)
+Evan R. Hodson (1899-1983)
Laurie E. Hinshaw [ID 04508]
||Click here to switch to Ancestror Tree view: |
Laurie E. Hinshaw1,2,3,4 [Laura E. Hinshaw5,6].
Born Oct 23 18951,2,5 [Oct 19 18943,6], Klickitat County, Washington1,2,5.
She married Earl James McCoy.1 Earl was born 1890, Klickitat County, Washington.1
Keith J. Mccoy, born Jul 13 1915, San Bernardino County, California.
Laurie and Earl were apparently divorced or separated, or perhaps he died, as son Keith was taken-in and lived with sister Mary and her family.8,9
She then married Evan R. Hodson, 1924.7 Evan was born Jul 15 1899.6
In 1983-1986 Laurie and Evan were still living in/near White Salmon, Klickitat County, Washington.6
Evan died Feb 6 1983, Klickitat County, Washington; age 83.4,6,12
Evan's obituary was published in "The Enterprise" (White Salmon, Washington) on February 10, 1983.12
Laurie E. Hinshaw died Jul 15 1986, Klickitat County, Washington; age 91.4,6,12
Laurie's obituary was published in "The Enterprise" (White Salmon, Washington) on July 24, 1986.12
Photo: Tunis Hinshaw family
Photo: Tunis Hinshaw and daughters
Social Security information for Laurie E. Hinshaw: 536-46-5059
Social Security information for Evan R. Hodson: 541-03-8788
- Contribution (GEDCOM file) from Ted Hinshaw.
- 1910 census, Goldendale, Klickitat County, Washington; roll T624-1656, ED 117, page 284A, line #24, dwelling #71, family #71.
- 1900 census, Klickitat County, Washington; roll T623-1746, ED 118, page 13A, line #2, dwelling #262, family #262.
- Washington Death Index, 1940-1996; http://www.ancestry.com.
- Jean Allyn Smeltzer's Klickitat County, Washington birth records:
- "Social Security Death Index" (as it is commonly called), derived from
the Social Security Administration "Death Master File".
- Contribution from Ted Hinshaw citing:
"History of Klickitat County", edited by Pete May,
published 1982 by the Kickitat County Historical Society.
- 1920 census, Goldendale, Klickitat County, Washington; roll T625-1932, ED 104, page 13A, line #43, dwelling #28, family #28.
- 1930 census, Fruit Valley Precinct, Klickitat County, Washington; roll T626-2489, ED 14, page 4A, line #1, dwelling #65, family #65.
- VitalSearch California Birth Index 1905-2001:
- California Birth Index, 1905-1995; http://www.ancestry.com.
- Jeffrey L. Elmer's Klickitat County, Washington obituaries:
If you have additional information on this person, please share!
This page last updated Sat Oct 22 14:15:46 2016
If you would like to be automatically notified by email
whenever an update
is made affecting this page then enter your email address
and click the "Enter" button below:
How is this person related to other ancestors?
To find out, enter the database ID number of another ancestor,
and then click the "Enter" button below:
If you would like to save this person on your computer
Return to HFA Home Page
Copyright © 1997-2017, The Hinshaw Family Association. All rights reserved.
Permission is granted for all free personal, private and non-commercial uses.
Commercial use of any portion contained herein is expressly prohibited.
This site uses spambot thwarting technology to hide email addresses
from all known email harvesting programs used by spammers.
[This page was computer generated]