1. William Henshall m Margerie Gyll 2.. Thomas Henshall (?-(c1631) 3... John Henshall (1611-(c1687) m Elizabeth - 4.... William Hinshaw (?-1699) m Elizabeth - 5..... John Hinshaw (c1660->1768) m Elizabeth Belshaw 6...... William Hinshaw (1724-1814) m Sarah Courtney (1730-(c1768) 7....... Thomas Hinshaw (1757-1825) m Rebecca Marshill (1762-1836) 8........ Simon Hinshaw (1785-1852) m Rebecca Hobson (1784-1855) 9......... Nathan Hinshaw (1831-1895) m Huldah Ann Neal (1845-1872) 10.......... Florence Hinshaw (1869-1947) +Dixon LeRoy Weathers (1863-1939)
|Florence Hinshaw     [ID 00467]||Click here to switch to Ancestror Tree view:|
(Florence Hinshaw)1,46,168,205,a    (Hannah Frances Hinshaw)b,c    (Hannah F. Hinshaw)d
Born Jul 13 1869, McLean County, Illinois.1,46,168,e,205,d,f
She married Dixon LeRoy Weathers, Aug 26 1885, McLean County, Illinois.b,c    (Dixon LeRoy Withers)1,168,e    Dixon was born Nov 24 1863, Bollinger County, Missouri.1,e
Florence Hinshaw died 1947, buried Conklin Cemetery, near Anchor, McLean County, Illinois.e,168,a
1. "The Hinshaw and Henshaw Families", by William Hinshaw; edited by Milo Custer; private printing, Bloomington, Illinois, 1911; Frank I. Miller Co., printers. LDS microfilm number 1402822.
46. The Church Of Jesus Christ of the Latter Day Saints (LDS) International Genealogical Index (IGI) - Illinois.
168. Family group sheets and newspaper clippings contributed by Bill Hewitt ().
205. "Hinshaw Family": a collection of family group sheets by Edna Harvey Joseph; LDS FHL microfilm #1572018 items 8-10 and #1572019 items 1-4
(a) Biographical sketch of Nathan Hinshaw.
(b) Contribution from Mara Bruce () citing:
McLean County, Illinois marriages, Marriage Card Catalog in the
McLean County Letitia Green Stevenson Genealogical Society Library,
McLean County Historical Society; McLean County Book J page 4.
(c) Illinois Statewide Marriage Index, 1763-1900 (book J, page 4):
(d) 1870 census, Stanford P.O., Allin Township, McLean County, Illinois; roll M593-258, page 9, line #4, dwelling #114, family #114.
(e) Contribution from Bill Hewitt () citing: gravestone.
(f) 1880 census, Anchor Township, McLean County, Illinois; roll T9-0231, ED 186, page 652B, line #43, dwelling #122, family #122.
(g) Contribution from Dr. Jay W. Brinkman ().
If you have additional information on this person, please share!
If you would like to be automatically notified by email
whenever an update
is made affecting this page then enter your email address
and click the "Enter" button below:
How is this person related to other ancestors?
To find out, enter the database ID number of another ancestor,
and then click the "Enter" button below:
Return to HFA Home Page
This site uses spambot thwarting technology to hide email addresses from all known email harvesting programs used by spammers.
[This page was computer generated]