1. Benjamin Hinshaw (1795-1849) m Sarah A. Vestal (c1792-?)
2.. Jesse M. Hinshaw (1834-1873) m Sallie E. Roup (1837-1919)
3... Mary Green Hinshaw (1860-1936)
+Absalom Bob Aldridge (c1854-?)
Mary Green Hinshaw [ID 00685]
||Click here to switch to Ancestror Tree view: |
Born Feb - 18601,2,3 [about 18554], Pleasant Hill, Big Creek Township, Cass County, Missouri1,2,3.
She married Absalom Bob Aldridge1,5,6 [Absolom Bobe Aldridge4, Abslom B. Adridge5, Richard Aldridge7,8], Mar 23 18751,5,6, Cass County, Missouri1,5,6. Absalom was born about 1854, Lawrence County, Illinois.4
Female child born Feb 1 1884, Polk Township, Cass County, Missouri.
Mary lived in Strasburg, Missouri.8
Mary Green Hinshaw died Nov - 1936.1
Photo: Mary Green Hinshaw & Absalom Bob Aldridge marriage record Cass County, Missouri
- GEDCOM archives at http://www.kindredkonnections.com.
- 1860 census, Pleasant Hill P.O., Big Creek Township, Cass County, Missouri; page 883, line #30, dwelling #1297, family #1297.
- 1870 census, Pleasant Hill P.O., Polk Township, Cass County, Missouri; page 681A, line #25, dwelling #51, family #48.
- Birth record for female child Aldridge; Missouri State Archives:
- The Church Of Jesus Christ of the Latter Day Saints (LDS)
International Genealogical Index (IGI) - Missouri.
- Missouri Marriage Records, 1805-2002; http://www.ancestry.com.
- "The Hinshaw and Henshaw Families", by William Hinshaw;
edited by Milo Custer; private printing, Bloomington, Illinois, 1911;
Frank I. Miller Co., printers. LDS microfilm number 1402822.
- "Hinshaw Family": a collection of family group sheets by Edna Harvey Joseph;
LDS FHL microfilm #1572018 items 8-10 and #1572019 items 1-4
If you have additional information on this person, please share!
This page last updated Sat Oct 22 14:15:45 2016
If you would like to be automatically notified by email
whenever an update
is made affecting this page then enter your email address
and click the "Enter" button below:
How is this person related to other ancestors?
To find out, enter the database ID number of another ancestor,
and then click the "Enter" button below:
If you would like to save this person on your computer
Return to HFA Home Page
Copyright © 1997-2017, The Hinshaw Family Association. All rights reserved.
Permission is granted for all free personal, private and non-commercial uses.
Commercial use of any portion contained herein is expressly prohibited.
This site uses spambot thwarting technology to hide email addresses
from all known email harvesting programs used by spammers.
[This page was computer generated]