1. Maurice Hinchee (1769-1835) m Polly Stalcup (1772-?)
2.. William B. Hinchee (1790-1848) m Margaret H. Barley (c1793-1875)
3... Isaac Embery Hinchee (1832-?) m Hannah E. Logue (1834-?)
4.... Reason Monroe Hinchee (1859-1942)
+Anna M. Gould (?-1923)
5..... Lester Gould Hinchee (1893-) 1,2
5..... Oren Frank Hinchee (1894-1975) 1
Reason Monroe Hinchee [ID 08186]
||Click here to switch to Ancestror Tree view: |
Reason Monroe Hinchee1,2,3,4,5,6 [Rezin Hinchee7].
Born Nov 11 1859, Illinois.1,4,5 (c1861).6
He married Anna M. Gould, Oct 25 1892, Menard County, Illinois.1,3 Anna was born Louisiana.
Anna died Dec 30 1923, Quincy, Adams County, Illinois.8
Reason and family were shown in the 1930 census (Apr 11 1930), 1307 N. Morris Ave., Bloomington, McLean County, Illinois:2
Hinchee, Reason M., head-of-household, age 70, born in Illinois; parents born in Kentucky; widower; rented home ($15 rent); radio in home; occupation: salesman, wholesale; not a veteran.
, son, age 34, born in Illinois; father born in Illinois; mother born in Louisiana; widower; occupation: rip track, C&A shops; not a veteran.
, granddaughter, age 14, born in Illinois; parents born in Illinois; attended school.
, grandson, age 9, born in Illinois; parents born in Illinois; attended school.
, grandson, age 7, born in Illinois; parents born in Illinois; attended school.
Shaffer, Jessie, maid, age 23, born in Tennessee; parents born in Tennessee; divorced; occupation: maid, private.
Shaffer, Joan, lodger, age 3 months, born in Illinois; father born in Pennsylvania; mother born in Tennessee.
In 1939 Rezin was living in Tallula, Menard County, Illinois.7
Reason Monroe Hinchee died 1942.1
- Contribution from Barbara Allen Coons ().
- 1930 census, 5th Ward, Bloomington, McLean County, Illinois; roll T626-535, ED 19, page 12B, line #86, dwelling #287, family #294.
- Illinois Statewide Marriage Index, 1763-1900 (book B, page 90):
- 1860 census, Lancaster, Cass County, Illinois; roll M653-160, page 109, line #37, dwelling #756, family #756.
- 1870 census, Ashland P.O., Lancaster Township, Cass County, Illinois; roll M593-192, page 398, line #1, dwelling #51, family #51.
- 1880 census, Township 18N Range 8W, Cass County, Illinois; roll T9-178, ED 50, page 664A, line #39, dwelling #76, family #76.
- Obituary of Adelia Sapp, "The Petersburg Observer", Feb 24 1939;
- State of Illinois; Database of Illinois Death Certificates, 1916-1950:
If you have additional information on this person, please share!
If you would like to be automatically notified by email
whenever an update
is made affecting this page then enter your email address
and click the "Enter" button below:
How is this person related to other ancestors?
To find out, enter the database ID number of another ancestor,
and then click the "Enter" button below:
If you would like to save this person on your computer
Return to HFA Home Page
Copyright © 1997-2018, The Hinshaw Family Association. All rights reserved.
Permission is granted for all free personal, private and non-commercial uses.
Commercial use of any portion contained herein is expressly prohibited.
This site uses spambot thwarting technology to hide email addresses
from all known email harvesting programs used by spammers.
[This page was computer generated]