1. William Henshall m Margerie Gyll 2.. Thomas Henshall (?-(c1631) 3... John Henshall (1611-(c1687) m Elizabeth - 4.... William Hinshaw (?-1699) m Elizabeth - 5..... John Hinshaw (c1660->1768) m Dorothy Lennox 6...... John Hinshaw (1724-1783) m Rebecca Wethereld (c1731-1783) 7....... Thomas Hinshaw (1764-1822) m Rebecca Holliday (1764-1848) 8........ Mary Hinshaw (1794-1834) +Ezekiel Rich (1794-1853)
|Mary Hinshaw     [ID 00826]||Click here to switch to Ancestror Tree view:|
Born 1-28-1794, Marlborough MM, North Carolina.2,44,65
At Cane Creek MM on 12-5-1795, Mary and sister Sarah were received by request.2
She married Ezekiel Rich, Mar 23 1822, Randolph County, North Carolina.44,65    Ezekiel, son of Moses Rich & Amy Robbins, was born in 1794.65
A marriage bond was recorded for Mary Hinshaw & Ezekiel Rich on March 23, 1822, Randolph County, North Carolina.36
Note that this Hinshaw family was apparently very friendly with the Moses and Amy Rich family: Mary married Ezekiel Rich, Mary's sister Deborah married brother Isaac Rich, and their sister Hannah married brother Richard Rich.65
Ezekiel remarried Dec 23 1835 to Elizabeth Robbins.b,2    A marriage bond was recorded for Ezekiel Rich & Elizabeth Robbins on December 23, 1835, Randolph County, North Carolina.36    At Marlborough MM on 4-2-1836, Ezekiel Rich, of Salem, was disowned for his marriage out-of-unity.2
Ezekiel Rich and family were shown in the 1850 census, Randolph County, North Carolina:b
Ezekiel died 1853.65
2. "Encyclopedia of American Quaker Genealogy", by William Wade Hinshaw, in many well-stocked libraries.
36. "North Carolina Marriage Bonds" fiche in the LDS Family History Library.
44. The Church Of Jesus Christ of the Latter Day Saints (LDS) International Genealogical Index (IGI) - North Carolina.
65. "Genealogy of Hinshaw/Henshaw" by DoraLee Harvey Hatley (see Mary Jane Hinshaw), in the LDS Family History Library, microfilm #0982181, item 4.
(a) Contribution from Sue Aaron ().
(b) 1850 census, Randolph County, North Carolina; roll 641, page 192, dwelling #416.
If you have additional information on this person, please share!
If you would like to be automatically notified by email
whenever an update
is made affecting this page then enter your email address
and click the "Enter" button below:
How is this person related to other ancestors?
To find out, enter the database ID number of another ancestor,
and then click the "Enter" button below:
Return to HFA Home Page
This site uses spambot thwarting technology to hide email addresses from all known email harvesting programs used by spammers.
[This page was computer generated]