1. William Henshall m Margerie Gyll
2.. Thomas Henshall (?-c1631) m - Kendrick
3... John Henshall (1611-c1687) m Elizabeth -
4.... William Hinshaw (?-1699) m Elizabeth -
5..... John Hinshaw (c1660->1768) m Elizabeth Belshaw
6...... William Hinshaw (1724-1814) m Mary Hinshaw (?-1822)
7....... Benjamin Hinshaw (1779-1839) m Mary - (c1776-?)
8........ Jesse Hinshaw (1800-c1875) m Dorcas - (c1800-c1835)
9......... Joseph Hinshaw (1830-<1880) m Malissa Richards (1845-1930)
10.......... George Richard Hinshaw (1868-1911)
+Laura Ann Adams (1887-1989)
George Richard Hinshaw [ID 08374]
||Click here to switch to Ancestror Tree view: |
George Richard Hinshaw1,2,3,4,5 [George Henshaw6].
Born Mar 4 1868, Texas.1,2,3 (Mar - 1867).4,6,7
He married Laura Ann Adams, Dec 21 1902, Indian Territory.2,5,7 Laura, daughter of William Toliver Adams, Jr. & Martha Emmaline Pierce, was born Jan - 1887, Texas.2,7,8 (Jan 21 1885).5,9
Laura was the sister of Addie Adams who married George's brother Ben.2 Laura and George were neighbors - Laura's family lived8 just three houses away from George's family.4
George and Laura were shown in the 1910 census (May 7 1910), Wilson Township, Carter County, Oklahoma:7
Hinshaw, Geo R., head-of-household, age 43, born in Texas; father born in Illinois; mother born in Arkansas; first marriage, married 7 years; occupation: farmer, general farm; rented farm.
Hinshaw, Laura, wife, age 22, born in Texas; parents born in Missouri; first marriage, married 7 years; 1 child, none living.
Hinshaw, MelisaLiving next door in 1910 was the family of brother John.10
, mother, age 65, born in Arkansas; parents born in North Carolina; widow; 7 children, 3 living.
George Richard Hinshaw died Mar 4 1911, buried Nelda Cemetery, Dickson, Carter County, Oklahoma.1,2,3
Laura remarried to David Fuller.5,9
Laura died Aug 28 1989, San Joaquin County, California; buried Park View Cemetery.5,9
Social Security information for Laura Ann Adams: 562-78-9188
- Carter County, Oklahoma, burials; USGenWeb archives:
- Contribution from LaDena Jones Parnacher.
- 1900 census, Chickasaw Nation, Indian Territory; roll T623-1848, ED 145, page 8A, line #4, dwelling #87, family #87.
- Ancestry Family Tree data "Adams-Adams Family of OK" posted by "OkieSister".
- 1880 census, Coryell County, Texas (page 395A); USGenWeb Archives.
- 1910 census, Wilson Township, Carter County, Oklahoma; roll T624-1246, ED 55, page 313B, line #68, dwelling #152, family #152.
- 1900 census, Chickasaw Nation, Indian Territory; roll T623-1848, ED 145, page 8A, line #16, dwelling #90, family #90.
- California, Death Index, 1940-1997; http://www.ancestry.com.
- 1910 census, Wilson Township, Carter County, Oklahoma; roll T624-1246, ED 55, page 313B, line #71, dwelling #153, family #153.
If you have additional information on this person, please share!
If you would like to be automatically notified by email
whenever an update
is made affecting this page then enter your email address
and click the "Enter" button below:
How is this person related to other ancestors?
To find out, enter the database ID number of another ancestor,
and then click the "Enter" button below:
If you would like to save this person on your computer
Return to HFA Home Page
Copyright © 1997-2017, The Hinshaw Family Association. All rights reserved.
Permission is granted for all free personal, private and non-commercial uses.
Commercial use of any portion contained herein is expressly prohibited.
This site uses spambot thwarting technology to hide email addresses
from all known email harvesting programs used by spammers.
[This page was computer generated]