1. William Henshall m Margerie Gyll
2.. Thomas Henshall (?-c1631) m - Kendrick
3... John Henshall (1611-c1687) m Elizabeth -
4.... William Hinshaw (?-1699) m Elizabeth -
5..... John Hinshaw (c1660->1768) m Elizabeth Belshaw
6...... William Hinshaw (1724-1814) m Sarah Courtney (1730-c1768)
7....... Ezra Hinshaw (1753-1836) m Ruth Marshill (1759-1857)
8........ William Hinshaw (1779-1869) m Lorohame Beeson (1786-1839)
9......... Darius Hinshaw (1812-1900) m Nancy Ann Davis (1812-1890)
10.......... Job Harlan Hinshaw (1841-1903) m Phebe Jane Pickett (1848-1928)
11........... Juneous R. Hinshaw (1873-1961) m R. Edna Kersey (1881-1946)
12............ Sarah Louella Hinshaw (1900-1969)
+Coy Russell Burrow (1908-1981)
Sarah Louella Hinshaw [ID 13603]
||Click here to switch to Ancestror Tree view: |
Sarah Louella Hinshaw1,2 [Louella Hinshaw1,3,4,5, Luella Hinshaw1,6, Louellen S. Hinshaw7].
Born Oct 19 1900, North Carolina.2,5,6,7,8
She married Coy Russell Burrow, May 11 1931, Randolph County, North Carolina.1,3,4 Coy, son of Lonnie Edgar Burrow & Ellen Grecilla Hinshaw, was born May 13 1908, North Carolina.8,9,10,11 Louella and Coy were 4th cousins once removed.
Louella and two of her brothers all married Burrow siblings: Louella's brother James Russell Hinshaw married Coy's sister Bessie Burrow, and Louella's brother Milton Hoyt Hinshaw married Coy's sister Mary Ethel Burrow.3
Children (all born in Randolph County, North Carolina):1
(daughter), born Aug 30 1933.
Weldon Hoyt Burrow, born Aug 19 1934.
(son), born Mar 2 1938.
(daughter), born Feb 13 1943.
Sarah Louella Hinshaw died Mar 15 1969, at her home, Julian, Randolph County, North Carolina; age 68.5,8
Coy died May 17 1981, Asheboro, Randolph County, North Carolina; age 73.8,11
Social Security information for Coy Russell Burrow: 239-28-8541
- North Carolina Birth Index, 1800-2000; http://www.ancestry.com.
- 1930 census, Providence Township, Randolph County, North Carolina; roll T626-1715, ED 24, page 5A, line #22, dwelling #82, family #83.
- Contribution from Michael W. Hinshaw.
- North Carolina Marriage Collection, 1741-2000; http://www.ancestry.com.
- North Carolina Death Certificates, 1909-1975; http://www.ancestry.com.
- 1910 census, Archdale, Trinity Township, Randolph County, North Carolina; roll T624-1128, ED 99, page 41A, line #1, dwelling #396, family #397.
- 1920 census, Jamestown Township, Guilford County, North Carolina; roll T625-1302, ED 165, page 7B, line #90, dwelling #138, family #138.
- North Carolina Death Collection, 1908-1996; http://www.ancestry.com.
- 1910 census, Providence Township, Randolph County, North Carolina; roll T624-1128, ED 93, page 209B, line #56, dwelling #12, family #14.
- 1920 census, Liberty Township, Randolph County, North Carolina; roll T625-1318, ED 108, page 17B, line #92, dwelling #342, family #344.
- "Social Security Death Index" (as it is commonly called), derived from
the Social Security Administration "Death Master File".
If you have additional information on this person, please share!
If you would like to be automatically notified by email
whenever an update
is made affecting this page then enter your email address
and click the "Enter" button below:
How is this person related to other ancestors?
To find out, enter the database ID number of another ancestor,
and then click the "Enter" button below:
If you would like to save this person on your computer
Return to HFA Home Page
Copyright © 1997-2017, The Hinshaw Family Association. All rights reserved.
Permission is granted for all free personal, private and non-commercial uses.
Commercial use of any portion contained herein is expressly prohibited.
This site uses spambot thwarting technology to hide email addresses
from all known email harvesting programs used by spammers.
[This page was computer generated]