1. William Henshall m Margerie Gyll
2.. Thomas Henshall (?-c1631) m - Kendrick
3... John Henshall (1611-c1687) m Elizabeth -
4.... William Hinshaw (?-1699) m Elizabeth -
5..... John Hinshaw (c1660->1768) m Elizabeth Belshaw
6...... William Hinshaw (1724-1814) m Sarah Courtney (1730-c1768)
7....... Ezra Hinshaw (1753-1836) m Ruth Marshill (1759-1857)
8........ William Hinshaw (1779-1869) m Lorohame Beeson (1786-1839)
9......... Darius Hinshaw (1812-1900) m Nancy Ann Davis (1812-1890)
10.......... Job Harlan Hinshaw (1841-1903) m Phebe Jane Pickett (1848-1928)
11........... Juneous R. Hinshaw (1873-1961) m R. Edna Kersey (1881-1946)
12............ James Russell Hinshaw (1902-1991)
+Bessie A. Burrow (1904-1990)
13............. James Parker Hinshaw (1928-2003) 1,2
13............. Margaret E. Hinshaw (1929-) 1,2
13............. Ernest Weldon Hinshaw (1932-1984) 2,3
James Russell Hinshaw [ID 13604]
||Click here to switch to Ancestror Tree view: |
James Russell Hinshaw1,3,4 [Russell Hinshaw2,5,6].
Born Jul 2 1902, North Carolina.1,4,5,7
He married Bessie A. Burrow, about 1926.1,3 Bessie, daughter of Lonnie Edgar Burrow & Ellen Grecilla Hinshaw, was born Sep 18 1904, North Carolina.1,8,9,10,11 James and Bessie were 4th cousins once removed.
James and his sister and brother all married Burrow siblings: James' brother Milton Hoyt Hinshaw married Bessie's sister Mary Ethel Burrow, and James' sister Louella Hinshaw married Bessie's brother Coy Burrow.3
James and family were shown in the 1930 census (Apr 14 1930), Providence Township, Randolph County, North Carolina:1
Hinshaw, James R., head-of-household, age 27, born in North Carolina; parents born in North Carolina; first married at age 23; no radio in home; occupation: farming, general farming; not a veteran.
Hinshaw, Bessie A., wife, age 25, born in North Carolina; parents born in North Carolina; first married at age 21.
Hinshaw, James P.
[middle initial unclear], son, age 2, born in North Carolina; parents born in North Carolina.
Hinshaw, Margaret ELiving next door in 1930 were James' parents and siblings.12
, daughter, age 7 months, born in North Carolina; parents born in North Carolina.
Bessie died Apr 11 1990, at her home, Randolph County, North Carolina; age 85.3,10,11
James Russell Hinshaw died Jun 3 1991, Asheboro, Randolph County, North Carolina; age 88.3,7
Social Security information for James Russell Hinshaw: 240-58-8946
Social Security information for Bessie A. Burrow: 245-76-6943
- 1930 census, Providence Township, Randolph County, North Carolina; roll T626-1715, ED 24, page 5A, line #26, dwelling #82a, family #83a.
- North Carolina Birth Index, 1800-2000; http://www.ancestry.com.
- Contribution from Michael W. Hinshaw.
- 1920 census, Jamestown Township, Guilford County, North Carolina; roll T625-1302, ED 165, page 7B, line #90, dwelling #138, family #138.
- 1910 census, Archdale, Trinity Township, Randolph County, North Carolina; roll T624-1128, ED 99, page 41A, line #1, dwelling #396, family #397.
- "Hinshaw Family": a collection of family group sheets by Edna Harvey Joseph;
LDS FHL microfilm #1572018 items 8-10 and #1572019 items 1-4
- North Carolina Deaths, 1988-92; http://www.ancestry.com.
- 1910 census, Providence Township, Randolph County, North Carolina; roll T624-1128, ED 93, page 209B, line #56, dwelling #12, family #14.
- 1920 census, Liberty Township, Randolph County, North Carolina; roll T625-1318, ED 108, page 17B, line #92, dwelling #342, family #344.
- North Carolina Death Collection, 1908-1996; http://www.ancestry.com.
- "Social Security Death Index" (as it is commonly called), derived from
the Social Security Administration "Death Master File".
- 1930 census, Providence Township, Randolph County, North Carolina; roll T626-1715, ED 24, page 5A, line #22, dwelling #82, family #83.
If you have additional information on this person, please share!
If you would like to be automatically notified by email
whenever an update
is made affecting this page then enter your email address
and click the "Enter" button below:
How is this person related to other ancestors?
To find out, enter the database ID number of another ancestor,
and then click the "Enter" button below:
If you would like to save this person on your computer
Return to HFA Home Page
Copyright © 1997-2018, The Hinshaw Family Association. All rights reserved.
Permission is granted for all free personal, private and non-commercial uses.
Commercial use of any portion contained herein is expressly prohibited.
This site uses spambot thwarting technology to hide email addresses
from all known email harvesting programs used by spammers.
[This page was computer generated]