1. William Henshall m Margerie Gyll
2.. Thomas Henshall (?-c1631) m - Kendrick
3... John Henshall (1611-c1687) m Elizabeth -
4.... William Hinshaw (?-1699) m Elizabeth -
5..... John Hinshaw (c1660->1768) m Elizabeth Belshaw
6...... Jesse Hinshaw (1720-1797) m Abigail Marshall (1724-1806)
7....... John Hinshaw (1747-1800) m Ruth (Pike) Weisner (1744-1795)
8........ Jesse Hinshaw (1780-1853) m Eunice Gifford (1778-1820)
9......... Jesse Gifford Hinshaw (1813-1875) m Anna Mendenhall (1805-1857)
10.......... James Madison Hinshaw (1833-1912) m Elizabeth Ellen Welborn (1835-1906)
11........... Jesse Madison Hinshaw (1870-1936) m Alice M. Frazier (1870-1953)
12............ Mary Ellen Hinshaw (1898-1927)
+Roby Conoy (1902-1982)
Mary Ellen Hinshaw [ID 13732]
||Click here to switch to Ancestror Tree view: |
Born Aug 13 1898, Randolph County, North Carolina.1,2,3,4
She married Roby Conoy5 [Roby Louis Canoy3,6, Roby Lewis Canoy7,8, Roby Lewis Conay4, Roby McCoy4], Dec 22 19235. Roby was born Jul 14 1902, Randolph County, North Carolina.7,8,9
Mary Lois Canoy, born and died Jul 9 1925, Randolph County, North Carolina (premature).
Roby Lewis Canoy, Jr., born Sep 30 1927, Randleman, Randolph County, North Carolina; died Oct 25 1978, Asheboro, Randolph County, North Carolina.
Mary Ellen Hinshaw died Oct 6 1927, Randleman Township, Randolph County, North Carolina; age 29.3,4 Medical: Mary died from pregnancy complications after the birth of her son Roby.4
Roby apparently remarried to a Myrtle Greeson.6
Roby died Jan 24 1982, Asheboro, Randolph County, North Carolina; age 79.8,9
Photo: Mary Ellen Hinshaw death certificate
Photo: Mary Ellen Hinshaw gravestone New Salem Cemetery
Social Security information for Roby Conoy: 240-58-9066
- 1910 census, Providence Township, Randolph County, North Carolina; roll T624-1128, ED 93, page 217B, line #57, dwelling #137, family #140.
- 1920 census, New Salem, Randleman Township, Randolph County, North Carolina; roll T625-1318, ED 112, page 9B, line #84, dwelling #175, family #175.
- Gravestone photo courtesy of Richard Alan Wood.
- North Carolina Death Certificates, 1909-1975; http://www.ancestry.com.
- North Carolina Marriage Collection, 1741-2004; http://www.ancestry.com.
- North Carolina Birth Index, 1800-2000; http://www.ancestry.com.
- U.S. WWII Draft Cards Young Men, 1898-1929; http://www.ancestry.com.
- North Carolina Death Collection, 1908-2004; http://www.ancestry.com.
- "Social Security Death Index" (as it is commonly called), derived from
the Social Security Administration "Death Master File".
If you have additional information on this person, please share!
If you would like to be automatically notified by email
whenever an update
is made affecting this page then enter your email address
and click the "Enter" button below:
How is this person related to other ancestors?
To find out, enter the database ID number of another ancestor,
and then click the "Enter" button below:
If you would like to save this person on your computer
Return to HFA Home Page
Copyright © 1997-2017, The Hinshaw Family Association. All rights reserved.
Permission is granted for all free personal, private and non-commercial uses.
Commercial use of any portion contained herein is expressly prohibited.
This site uses spambot thwarting technology to hide email addresses
from all known email harvesting programs used by spammers.
[This page was computer generated]