1. William Henshall m Margerie Gyll
2.. Thomas Henshall (?-c1631) m - Kendrick
3... John Henshall (1611-c1687) m Elizabeth -
4.... William Hinshaw (?-1699) m Elizabeth -
5..... John Hinshaw (c1660->1768) m Elizabeth Belshaw
6...... Jesse Hinshaw (1720-1797) m Abigail Marshall (1724-1806)
7....... John Hinshaw (1747-1800) m Ruth (Pike) Weisner (1744-1795)
8........ Jesse Hinshaw (1780-1853) m Eunice Gifford (1778-1820)
9......... Jesse Gifford Hinshaw (1813-1875) m Anna Mendenhall (1805-1857)
10.......... James Madison Hinshaw (1833-1912) m Elizabeth Ellen Welborn (1835-1906)
11........... Jesse Madison Hinshaw (1870-1936) m Alice M. Frazier (1870-1953)
12............ Claude Addison Hinshaw (1909-1972)
+Mary Mozelle Pugh
13............. Diane Hinshaw (1938-) 1,2
13............. Claude Addison Hinshaw, Jr. (1946-) 1,2,3
Claude Addison Hinshaw [ID 13933]
||Click here to switch to Ancestror Tree view: |
Claude Addison Hinshaw4,5 [Claud A. Hinshaw6,7,8].
Born Jul 12 1909, North Carolina.4,6,7,8
He married Mary Mozelle Pugh.1
In 1972 Claude was living in/near Greensboro, Guilford County, North Carolina.4,5
Claude Addison Hinshaw died Mar 20 1972, Greensboro, Guilford County, North Carolina; age 62.4,5
Social Security information for Claude Addison Hinshaw: 239-10-0555
- Posting Jul 23 2004 by Ellen Elizabeth Hinshaw to HINSHAW-L.
- North Carolina, Birth and Death Indexes, 1800-2000; http://www.ancestry.com.
- Guilford County, North Carolina, Register of Deeds:
- "Social Security Death Index" (as it is commonly called), derived from
the Social Security Administration "Death Master File".
- North Carolina Deaths, 1970-74; http://www.ancestry.com.
- 1910 census, Providence Township, Randolph County, North Carolina; roll T624-1128, ED 93, page 217B, line #57, dwelling #137, family #140.
- 1920 census, New Salem, Randleman Township, Randolph County, North Carolina; roll T625-1318, ED 112, page 9B, line #84, dwelling #175, family #175.
- 1930 census, Randleman Township, Randolph County, North Carolina; roll T626-1715, ED 27, page 5A, line #35, dwelling #169, family #171.
If you have additional information on this person, please share!
If you would like to be automatically notified by email
whenever an update
is made affecting this page then enter your email address
and click the "Enter" button below:
How is this person related to other ancestors?
To find out, enter the database ID number of another ancestor,
and then click the "Enter" button below:
If you would like to save this person on your computer
Return to HFA Home Page
Copyright © 1997-2017, The Hinshaw Family Association. All rights reserved.
Permission is granted for all free personal, private and non-commercial uses.
Commercial use of any portion contained herein is expressly prohibited.
This site uses spambot thwarting technology to hide email addresses
from all known email harvesting programs used by spammers.
[This page was computer generated]