1. William Henshall m Margerie Gyll
2.. Thomas Henshall (?-c1631) m - Kendrick
3... John Henshall (1611-c1687) m Elizabeth -
4.... William Hinshaw (?-1699) m Elizabeth -
5..... Thomas Hinshaw (c1680-?) m Mary Marshall (c1685-?)
6...... Jacob Hinshaw (1710-1796) m Rebecca Mackey (c1716-1796)
7....... Benjamin Hinshaw (1738-1840) m Elisabeth Hinshaw (1750-1823)
8........ Jacob A. Hinshaw (1778-1826) m Abigail Allen (?-1806)
9......... Benjamin Hinshaw (1805-1855) m Jedidah Hinshaw (1812-c1849)
10.......... Daniel Hinshaw (1836-1912) m Cyntha Eunice Nelson (1840-1920)
11........... Isom J. Hinshaw (1868-1945) m Mary Catherine Andrews (1866-1946)
12............ Vern Albert Hinshaw (1892-1972) m Alice Rosa Bare (1897-1972)
13............. Hurley Franklin Hinshaw (1929-1981)
14.............. Deborah Kay "Debbie" Hinshaw 1
14.............. Randy Craig Hinshaw (1958-) 2
Hurley Franklin Hinshaw [ID 16239]
||Click here to switch to Ancestror Tree view: |
Born Aug 12 1929, Alamance County, North Carolina.3,4,5,6,7,8
He married Margaret Russell.9,10 Margaret, daughter of Charles Edgar Russell & Naomie Rose Bivens.9
Hurley and Margaret were shown in the 1958 city directory of Burlington, North Carolina:10
Hinshaw Hurley F (Margt R; Alamance Packing Co) h720 Brown Bear dr
Hinshaw Margt R Mrs fldr Chester H Roth Co r720 Brown Bear dr
Hurley and Margaret were shown in the 1960 city directory of Burlington, North Carolina:10
Hinshaw Hurley F (Margt R; Alamance Packing Co) h1823 Belmont
Hurley Franklin Hinshaw died May 22 1981, at his home, Burlington, Alamance County, North Carolina; age 51.3,4,5
Social Security information for Hurley Franklin Hinshaw: 244-38-5669
- "Times-News" (Burlington, North Carolina), Jun 11 1973; http://www.ancestry.com.
- North Carolina, Birth and Death Indexes, 1800-2000; http://www.ancestry.com.
- Contribution from Connie Marshall Thompson ().
- North Carolina, Death Collection, 1908-2004; http://www.ancestry.com.
- "Social Security Death Index" (as it is commonly called), derived from
the Social Security Administration "Death Master File".
- North Carolina Birth Index, 1800-2000; http://www.ancestry.com.
- 1930 census, 4th Ward, Burlington, Alamance County, North Carolina; roll T626-1671, ED 22, page 14A, line #4, dwelling #240, family #306.
- 1940 census, 4th Ward, Burlington, Alamance County, North Carolina; roll T627-2869, ED 1-27, page 23B, line #63, household #438.
- Obituary of Naomi Rose Bivens Russell; "Times-News" (Burlington, North Carolina), Jun 2 1965; http://www.ancestry.com.
- U.S. City Directories, 1821-1989 (Beta); http://www.ancestry.com.
If you have additional information on this person, please share!
If you would like to be automatically notified by email
whenever an update
is made affecting this page then enter your email address
and click the "Enter" button below:
How is this person related to other ancestors?
To find out, enter the database ID number of another ancestor,
and then click the "Enter" button below:
If you would like to save this person on your computer
Return to HFA Home Page
Copyright © 1997-2017, The Hinshaw Family Association. All rights reserved.
Permission is granted for all free personal, private and non-commercial uses.
Commercial use of any portion contained herein is expressly prohibited.
This site uses spambot thwarting technology to hide email addresses
from all known email harvesting programs used by spammers.
[This page was computer generated]