1. William Henshall m Margerie Gyll
2.. Thomas Henshall (?-c1631) m - Kendrick
3... John Henshall (1611-c1687) m Elizabeth -
4.... William Hinshaw (?-1699) m Elizabeth -
5..... Thomas Hinshaw (c1680-?) m Mary Marshall (c1685-?)
6...... Jacob Hinshaw (1710-1796) m Rebecca Mackey (c1716-1796)
7....... Thomas Hinshaw (c1749-1825) m Hannah Seasfield (c1745-1835)
8........ Jacob Hinshaw (c1768-1811) m Nancy Ann Clanton (1771-?)
9......... Eli Hinshaw (c1789-?) m Phebe Vestal (1801-?)
10.......... John A. Hinshaw (1824-1919) m Amanda R. Thompson (1844-1895)
11........... John J. Henshaw (1869-?)
John J. Henshaw [ID 17216]
||Click here to switch to Ancestror Tree view: |
Born Dec - 1869, Texas.1,2,3
John was shown in the 1897 city directory of San Antonio, Texas:4
Henshaw John J, farmer, r 418 S Flores.
John was shown in the 1899 city directory of San Antonio, Texas:4
Henshaw John J, farmer, r 417 S Flores.
- 1870 census, San Antonio P.O., Bexar County, Texas; roll M593-1575, page 317, line #33, dwelling #454, family #483.
- 1880 census, Precinct 8, Bell County, Texas; roll T9-1290, ED 8, page 450B, line #35, dwelling #29, family #31.
- 1900 census, 1st Ward, San Antonio, Bexar County, Texas; roll T623-1611, ED 80, page 19A, line #9, dwelling #345, family #356.
- U.S. City Directories, 1821-1989; http://www.ancestry.com.
If you have additional information on this person, please share!
If you would like to be automatically notified by email
whenever an update
is made affecting this page then enter your email address
and click the "Enter" button below:
How is this person related to other ancestors?
To find out, enter the database ID number of another ancestor,
and then click the "Enter" button below:
If you would like to save this person on your computer
Return to HFA Home Page
Copyright © 1997-2018, The Hinshaw Family Association. All rights reserved.
Permission is granted for all free personal, private and non-commercial uses.
Commercial use of any portion contained herein is expressly prohibited.
This site uses spambot thwarting technology to hide email addresses
from all known email harvesting programs used by spammers.
[This page was computer generated]