1. William Henshall m Margerie Gyll
2.. Thomas Henshall (?-c1631) m - Kendrick
3... John Henshall (1611-c1687) m Elizabeth -
4.... William Hinshaw (?-1699) m Elizabeth -
5..... John Hinshaw (c1660->1768) m Elizabeth Belshaw
6...... William Hinshaw (1724-1814) m Sarah Courtney (1730-c1768)
7....... Ezra Hinshaw (1753-1836) m Ruth Marshill (1759-1857)
8........ William Hinshaw (1779-1869) m Lorohame Beeson (1786-1839)
9......... James E. Hinshaw (1803-1889) m Martha Julian (1809-1881)
10.......... Isaac Gaston Hinshaw (1840-1924) m Miranda Jane Pearce (1844-1900)
11........... Charles Wesley Hinshaw (1873-1948) m Fannie Gennette Lawhon (1869-1929)
12............ Inez Jane Hinshaw (1900-1993)
Inez Jane Hinshaw [ID 17354]
||Click here to switch to Ancestror Tree view: |
Born Apr 23 1900, North Carolina.1,2,3,4,5
Inez was shown in the 1930 census (Apr 5 1930), staying in a lodging house, 611 West Sixteenth Street, Winston-Salem, Forsyth County, North Carolina:6
Hinshaw, Inez J., lodger, age 28, born in North Carolina; parents born in North Carolina; single; occupation: typist, blanket mfg. co.
Inez was shown in the 1940 census (Apr 30 1940), living alone in Elkin, Surry County, North Carolina:3
Hinshaw, Inez J., head-of-household, age 40, born in North Carolina; completed 4 years of high school; on Apr 1 1935 was living in Winston-Salem, Forsyth County, North Carolina; single; rented home ($26/month rent); occupation: clerical, wholesale mill; worked 52 weeks in 1939; $1650 wages in 1939, plus other income.
Inez Jane Hinshaw died Jul 14 1993, Elkin, Surry County, North Carolina; age 93.4,5,7 Never married.4
Social Security information for Inez Jane Hinshaw: 243-10-5981
- 1900 census, Providence Township, Randolph County, North Carolina; roll T623-1213, ED 93, page 8A, line #46, dwelling #144, family #144.
- 1910 census, Worthville, West Franklinville Precinct, Randolph County, North Carolina; roll T624-1128, ED 86, page 137A, line #19, dwelling #6, family #6.
- 1940 census, Elkin, Surry County, North Carolina; roll T627-2977, ED 86-10, page 62B, line #46, household #259.
- North Carolina, Death Indexes, 1908-2004; http://www.ancestry.com.
- "Social Security Death Index" (as it is commonly called), derived from
the Social Security Administration "Death Master File".
- 1930 census, Winston-Salem, Forsyth County, North Carolina; roll T626-1690, ED 44, page 5A, line #33, dwelling #73, family #79.
- Contribution from Gayla (Marley) Boyle.
If you have additional information on this person, please share!
If you would like to be automatically notified by email
whenever an update
is made affecting this page then enter your email address
and click the "Enter" button below:
How is this person related to other ancestors?
To find out, enter the database ID number of another ancestor,
and then click the "Enter" button below:
If you would like to save this person on your computer
Return to HFA Home Page
Copyright © 1997-2017, The Hinshaw Family Association. All rights reserved.
Permission is granted for all free personal, private and non-commercial uses.
Commercial use of any portion contained herein is expressly prohibited.
This site uses spambot thwarting technology to hide email addresses
from all known email harvesting programs used by spammers.
[This page was computer generated]