1. Moses Martin m Margaret Battin
2.. George Martin (1718-?) m Sarah Dixon
3... Katherine Martin (1768-?)
4.... Sarah Williams (1789-?) 1
Katherine Martin [ID 03058]
||Click here to switch to Ancestror Tree view: |
Katherine Martin1,2 [Catherine Martin1].
Born 11-9-1768, Orange County, North Carolina.1,2
She married Benjamin Williams.1,3
At Cane Creek MM on 1-3-1793, Catharine Williams (formerly Martin) was disowned for her marriage "out-of-unity".2
Joseph George Williams.
Ann Williams; married -- Mendenhall.
Mary Catherine/Katherine Williams, born c1807, Tennessee; married Mar 24 1839, Page Stanley, Buchanan County, Missouri (Catherine was living with Charles Sanford Hinshaw
Esther Williams; married -- Stewart.
- Contribution from Lucille Bigelow ().
- "Encyclopedia of American Quaker Genealogy",
by William Wade Hinshaw, in many well-stocked libraries.
- Contribution from Elvina Hiatt ().
- Buchanan County, Missouri Marriages: 1839-55; http://www.ancestry.com.
- Buchanan County, Missouri History; http://www.ancestry.com.
- 1860 census, Portland P.O., Powell Valley Precinct, Multnomah County, Oregon; roll M653-1056, page 511, line #23, dwelling #1018, family #827.
- 1870 census, Grand Ronde P.O., Polk County, Oregon; roll M593-1287, page 312, line #39, dwelling #502, family #490.
- 1880 census, Douglas Precinct, Polk County, Oregon; roll T9-1083, ED 103, page 454A, line #16, dwelling #103, family #104.
If you have additional information on this person, please share!
If you would like to be automatically notified by email
whenever an update
is made affecting this page then enter your email address
and click the "Enter" button below:
How is this person related to other ancestors?
To find out, enter the database ID number of another ancestor,
and then click the "Enter" button below:
If you would like to save this person on your computer
Return to HFA Home Page
Copyright © 1997-2019, The Hinshaw Family Association. All rights reserved.
Permission is granted for all free personal, private and non-commercial uses.
Commercial use of any portion contained herein is expressly prohibited.
This site uses spambot thwarting technology to hide email addresses
from all known email harvesting programs used by spammers.
[This page was computer generated]