1. Samuel Henshaw (c1661-c1719) m Keziah Pell (c1670->1721)
2.. Samuel Henshaw (?-c1758) m Martha Noell (c1689-?)
3... Samuel Henshaw (1715-1788) m Martha Briggs
4.... John Henshaw (1762-1804) m Patty Newman (1757-1805)
5..... Mary Ann Newman Henshaw (1783-1862) m Paschal Early (1770-1825)
6...... Richard T. Early (1812-1888) m Patsey N. Henshaw (c1813-1875)
7....... Thomas Whitfield Early (1844-1888) m Laura Catherine Hudson (c1847-?)
8........ Nina Jane Early (1870-?)
+Edmund Henshaw (1859-?)
Nina Jane Early [ID 03247]
||Click here to switch to Ancestror Tree view: |
Born Feb - 1870, Virginia.1,2,3,4 (c1871).5
She married Edmund Henshaw, about 1889.1,2,4,6 Edmund Henshaw, son of Fayette Henshaw & Clarissa Ruth Holden, was born Dec - 1859, Virginia.1,2,3,4,7,8,9
Nina and Edmund were first cousins once removed (through Nina's grandmother, Patsey N. Henshaw), and also second cousins once removed (through Nina's grandfather, Richard T. Early). Note that Nina's sister Bessie Early married Edmund's brother Joseph Samuel Henshaw.
- 1900 census, Robertson District, Madison County, Virginia; roll T623-1717, ED 38, page 7A, line #2, dwelling #122, family #122.
- 1910 census, Robertson District, Madison County, Virginia; ED 49, page 234A, line #11, dwelling #101, family #101.
- 1920 census, Brightwood Precinct, Robertson District, Madison County, Virginia; roll T625-1897, ED 61, page 4B-5A, line #99, dwelling #81, family #85.
- 1930 census, Robertson District, Madison County, Virginia; roll T626-2450, ED 6, page 13B, line #93, dwelling #292, family #292.
- 1880 census, Roberson District, Madison County, Virginia; roll T9-1377, ED 108, page 377B, line #1, dwelling #139, family #157.
- Contribution from Mary Ann McGuire ().
- 1860 census, Madison County, Virginia; page 89, line #4, dwelling #749, family #749.
- 1870 census, Madison Courthouse, Robertson Township, Madison County, Virginia; roll M593-1662, page 85, line #2, dwelling #137, family #138.
- 1880 census, Robertson District, Madison County, Virginia; roll T9-1377, ED 108, page 374C, line #12, dwelling #85, family #94.
If you have additional information on this person, please share!
If you would like to be automatically notified by email
whenever an update
is made affecting this page then enter your email address
and click the "Enter" button below:
How is this person related to other ancestors?
To find out, enter the database ID number of another ancestor,
and then click the "Enter" button below:
If you would like to save this person on your computer
Return to HFA Home Page
Copyright © 1997-2017, The Hinshaw Family Association. All rights reserved.
Permission is granted for all free personal, private and non-commercial uses.
Commercial use of any portion contained herein is expressly prohibited.
This site uses spambot thwarting technology to hide email addresses
from all known email harvesting programs used by spammers.
[This page was computer generated]