Carrie Elmira Corona Hinshaw
1. William Henshall m Margerie Gyll
2.. Thomas Henshall (?-c1631) m - Kendrick
3... John Henshall (1611-c1687) m Elizabeth -
4.... William Hinshaw (?-1699) m Elizabeth -
5..... Thomas Hinshaw (c1680-?) m Mary Marshall (c1685-?)
6...... Jacob Hinshaw (1710-1796) m Rebecca Mackey (c1716-1796)
7....... Benjamin Hinshaw (1738-1840) m Elisabeth Hinshaw (1750-1823)
8........ Jacob A. Hinshaw (1778-1826) m Abigail Allen (?-1806)
9......... Benjamin Hinshaw (1805-1855) m Jedidah Hinshaw (1812-c1849)
10.......... William Hinshaw (1842-1881) m Isabella Overman (1846-1928)
11........... Carrie Elmira Corona Hinshaw (1880-1962)
Carrie Elmira Corona Hinshaw [ID 03653]
||Click here to switch to Ancestror Tree view: |
Carrie Elmira Corona Hinshaw1,2,3 [Cara Hinshaw4, Emma Carrie Hinshaw5].
Born Nov 19 18801,3,4,5 [Nov - 18792], North Carolina1,3,4,5.
Carrie never married.1,5
Carrie Elmira Corona Hinshaw died Oct 12 1962, Alamance County Hospital, Burlington, Alamance County, North Carolina; age 81.1,5
Photo: Carrie Elmira Corona Hinshaw death certificate
- North Carolina Death Certificates, 1909-1975; http://www.ancestry.com.
- 1900 census, Patterson Township, Alamance County, North Carolina; roll T623-1180, ED 1, page 10B, line #83, dwelling #208, family #208.
- 1920 census, Patterson Township, Alamance County, North Carolina; roll T625-1282, ED 2, page 4A, line #15, dwelling #71, family #71.
- 1910 census, Patterson Township, Alamance County, North Carolina; roll T624-1095, ED 2, page 10A, line #17, dwelling #176, family #177.
- A handwritten document titled "Hinshaws - Early Chatham Co. & Cane Creek
Quaker Meeting", by William C. & Nolan Moran.
If you have additional information on this person, please share!
This page last updated Sat Oct 22 14:15:46 2016
If you would like to be automatically notified by email
whenever an update
is made affecting this page then enter your email address
and click the "Enter" button below:
How is this person related to other ancestors?
To find out, enter the database ID number of another ancestor,
and then click the "Enter" button below:
If you would like to save this person on your computer
Return to HFA Home Page
Copyright © 1997-2017, The Hinshaw Family Association. All rights reserved.
Permission is granted for all free personal, private and non-commercial uses.
Commercial use of any portion contained herein is expressly prohibited.
This site uses spambot thwarting technology to hide email addresses
from all known email harvesting programs used by spammers.
[This page was computer generated]