1. William Henshall m Margerie Gyll
2.. Thomas Henshall (?-c1631) m - Kendrick
3... John Henshall (1611-c1687) m Elizabeth -
4.... William Hinshaw (?-1699) m Elizabeth -
5..... Thomas Hinshaw (c1680-?) m Mary Marshall (c1685-?)
6...... Absolom Hinshaw (1728-?) m Rebecca Haddock
7....... Absolom Hinshaw (1752-1830) m Elizabeth Hinshaw (c1753-1833)
8........ John Hinshaw (1783-1855) m Margaret Ann Ratcliff (1790-1860)
9......... John Hinshaw (1818-1902) m Teresa Wright (1825-1883)
10.......... Margaret Ann Hinshaw (1842-1870)
Margaret Ann Hinshaw [ID 03751]
||Click here to switch to Ancestror Tree view: |
Born Aug 28 1842, Randolph County, Indiana.1,2
She married William Baxter, Nov 28 1860.3
Two children,3 including:
Oliver Baxter, born c1865, Indiana.
Margaret Ann Hinshaw died Dec 6 1870.3
Son Oliver Baxter was shown in the 1880 census living with Margaret's parents in Randolph County, Indiana:4
Baxter, Oliver, grandson, age 15, born in Indiana; parents born in Indiana; works on farm; attended school.
Living next door in 1880 was the family of a Davis & Agnes O. Baxter5 (relationship unknown).
- Contribution from Kay Lonnell Clark () citing: Hinshaw family bible.
- 1850 census, Washington Township, Randolph County, Indiana; roll 168, pg 44, household #51.
- Contribution from Kay Lonnell Clark ().
- 1880 census, Washington Township, Randolph County, Indiana; roll T9-0307, ED 173, page 268C, line #34, dwelling #83, family #83.
- 1880 census, Washington Township, Randolph County, Indiana; roll T9-0307, ED 173, page 268C, line #28, dwelling #82, family #82.
If you have additional information on this person, please share!
If you would like to be automatically notified by email
whenever an update
is made affecting this page then enter your email address
and click the "Enter" button below:
How is this person related to other ancestors?
To find out, enter the database ID number of another ancestor,
and then click the "Enter" button below:
If you would like to save this person on your computer
Return to HFA Home Page
Copyright © 1997-2017, The Hinshaw Family Association. All rights reserved.
Permission is granted for all free personal, private and non-commercial uses.
Commercial use of any portion contained herein is expressly prohibited.
This site uses spambot thwarting technology to hide email addresses
from all known email harvesting programs used by spammers.
[This page was computer generated]