1. William Henshall m Margerie Gyll
2.. Thomas Henshall (?-c1631) m - Kendrick
3... John Henshall (1611-c1687) m Elizabeth -
4.... William Hinshaw (?-1699) m Elizabeth -
5..... Thomas Hinshaw (c1680-?) m Mary Marshall (c1685-?)
6...... Jacob Hinshaw (1710-1796) m Rebecca Mackey (c1716-1796)
7....... Benjamin Hinshaw (1738-1840) m Elisabeth Hinshaw (1750-1823)
8........ Jacob A. Hinshaw (1778-1826) m Phebe Allen (1789-1869)
9......... Jacob Allen Hinshaw (1826-1910) m Peninah Scott (1829-1910)
10.......... Simpson Scott Hinshaw (1848-1901) m Rachel Outland Peele (1846-1923)
11........... Lillie Mae Hinshaw (1881-1984)
+John Porter Chenowith (1882-1943)
Lillie Mae Hinshaw [ID 03910]
||Click here to switch to Ancestror Tree view: |
Lillie Mae Hinshaw1,2,3,4,5,6 [Lily Hinshaw7,8].
Born Dec 19 18817,8 [Dec 18 18812,5,6,9, Dec - 18824], Cherry Grove MM, Indiana7,8.
She married John Porter Chenowith1,2 [Porter Chenoweth3,10], Mar 25 19021,2, Indiana1,2. John, son of Benjamin Franklin Chenowith & Henrietta "Hannah" Shugart, was born Feb 2 1882, Indiana.1,2
Everette S. Chenoweth.
Marvin F. Chenoweth.
Chester K. Chenoweth.
Walter Vere Chenoweth.
Clarence Earl Chenoweth.
John died Sep 5 1943, Indiana.1,2
In 1984 Lillie was still living in/near Richmond, Wayne County, Indiana.6
Lillie Mae Hinshaw died Jun 2 1984, Indiana.1,2,6
Social Security information for Lillie Mae Hinshaw: 303-70-1744
- Chenowith database: http://www.accessone.com/~jegge.
- Chenowith database: http://gwdi.com/jpaul/d0001/g0000234.htm.
- GEDCOM archives at http://www.kindredkonnections.com.
- 1900 census, Winchester, White River Township, Randolph County, Indiana; roll T623-399, ED 136, page 10A, line #37, dwelling #202, family #208.
- Hinshaw family notes and photos from Jim Lieland ();
excerpted from "Hinshaw and Allied Families History" by Dota Claudius Brown
- "Social Security Death Index" (as it is commonly called), derived from
the Social Security Administration "Death Master File".
- "Abstracts of the Records of the Society of Friends in Indiana", Part 2,
subtitled "Encyclopedia of American Quaker Genealogy, Volume VII",
(a compendium of many of the records left by William Wade Hinshaw on
his death), edited by Willard Heiss; GS929.3 H47 in a local library.
- "Webster Parry's Abstracts of Quaker Records", LDS microfilm #0367987
- Chenoweth database: http://jpaul.gwdi.com/chenowet/index.htm.
- Millicent Alice Hinshaw obituary.
If you have additional information on this person, please share!
This page last updated Sat Oct 22 14:15:46 2016
If you would like to be automatically notified by email
whenever an update
is made affecting this page then enter your email address
and click the "Enter" button below:
How is this person related to other ancestors?
To find out, enter the database ID number of another ancestor,
and then click the "Enter" button below:
If you would like to save this person on your computer
Return to HFA Home Page
Copyright © 1997-2017, The Hinshaw Family Association. All rights reserved.
Permission is granted for all free personal, private and non-commercial uses.
Commercial use of any portion contained herein is expressly prohibited.
This site uses spambot thwarting technology to hide email addresses
from all known email harvesting programs used by spammers.
[This page was computer generated]