1. William Henshall m Margerie Gyll
2.. Thomas Henshall (?-c1631) m - Kendrick
3... John Henshall (1611-c1687) m Elizabeth -
4.... William Hinshaw (?-1699) m Elizabeth -
5..... Thomas Hinshaw (c1680-?) m Mary Marshall (c1685-?)
6...... Jacob Hinshaw (1710-1796) m Rebecca Mackey (c1716-1796)
7....... Benjamin Hinshaw (1738-1840) m Elisabeth Hinshaw (1750-1823)
8........ Jacob A. Hinshaw (1778-1826) m Phebe Allen (1789-1869)
9......... Jacob Allen Hinshaw (1826-1910) m Peninah Scott (1829-1910)
10.......... Simpson Scott Hinshaw (1848-1901) m Rachel Outland Peele (1846-1923)
11........... Henry Earl Hinshaw (1884-1971) m Mae E. Williams (1884-1972)
12............ Mary Catharine Hinshaw (1914-1967)
+Henry W. Fornoff
Mary Catharine Hinshaw [ID 03912]
||Click here to switch to Ancestror Tree view: |
Mary Catharine Hinshaw1 [Mary Catherine Hinshaw2, Mary Katharine Hinshaw1, Mary Kay Hinshaw3,4].
Born Nov 20 1914, Indiana.1,2,4,5,6 Mary Catharine was "adopted legally" on 9-4-1915 along with her twin sister, Olive Mae.1,2,7
At Whitewater MM on 10-28-1915, Mary Catherine Hinshaw was received in membership.1
She married Henry W. Fornoff.3
In 1967 Mary Kay was living in/near Richmond, Wayne County, Indiana.5
Mary Catharine Hinshaw died Feb 17 1967, buried Wayne County, Indiana.3,5
Social Security information for Mary Catharine Hinshaw: 308-10-0200
- "Abstracts of the Records of the Society of Friends in Indiana", Part 1,
subtitled "Encyclopedia of American Quaker Genealogy, Volume VII",
(a compendium of many of the records left by William Wade Hinshaw on
his death), edited by Willard Heiss; GS929.3 H47 in a local library.
- U.S., Hinshaw Index to Selected Quaker Records, 1680-1940; http://www.ancestry.com.
- Yount, Beverly. "Tombstone Inscriptions in Wayne County, Indiana", Volume I; Fort Wayne Public Library, 1968.
- 1940 census, Center Township, Wayne County, Indiana; roll T627-1108, ED 89-58, page 2B, line #58, household #43.
- "Social Security Death Index" (as it is commonly called), derived from
the Social Security Administration "Death Master File".
- 1930 census, Richmond, Wayne County, Indiana; roll T626-638, ED 44, page 12A, line #3, dwelling #282, family #292.
- 1920 census, Richmond, Wayne County, Indiana; roll T625-474, ED 180, page 4B, line #87, dwelling #101, family #108.
If you have additional information on this person, please share!
If you would like to be automatically notified by email
whenever an update
is made affecting this page then enter your email address
and click the "Enter" button below:
How is this person related to other ancestors?
To find out, enter the database ID number of another ancestor,
and then click the "Enter" button below:
If you would like to save this person on your computer
Return to HFA Home Page
Copyright © 1997-2017, The Hinshaw Family Association. All rights reserved.
Permission is granted for all free personal, private and non-commercial uses.
Commercial use of any portion contained herein is expressly prohibited.
This site uses spambot thwarting technology to hide email addresses
from all known email harvesting programs used by spammers.
[This page was computer generated]