1. Nicholas Hancher (1705-1777) m Rebecca Smith (c1707-?)
2.. William Henshaw (1736-1799) m Agnes Ann Anderson (c1745-<1806)
3... Hiram Henshaw (1771-1845) m Mary McConnell (1777-1842)
4.... Samuel Preston Henshaw (1813-1884) m Julia Ann Margaret Hunsicker (1813-1903)
5..... Charles Willoughby Henshaw (1852-1920) m Flora Bell Glaize (1855-1928)
6...... Samuel Smith Henshaw (1884-1958) m Huldah Mae Kimmel (1888-1957)
7....... Mary Kathrine Henshaw (1919-)
+Robert Starr Kelso (1920-)
Mary Kathrine Henshaw [ID 05314]
||Click here to switch to Ancestror Tree view: |
Mary Kathrine Henshaw1 [Mary Kathryne Henshaw2].
Born Aug 31 1919, West Virginia.1,2,3,4
She married Robert Starr Kelso, Jul 3 1946.1,2 Robert was born Dec 20 1920.2
Mary served in the Navy during World War II, where she met Robert.1
Carol Susan Kelso, born Mar 24 1950; married Lawrence Lionel Perletz.
Linda Mae Kelso, born May 4 1951; married Glen Lewis.
Kay Starr Kelso, born Oct 23 1953.
- "History of Henshaws in Scotland, in England and in America to the Present
Time", Edith Henshaw Kuntz, 1956;
contributed by Don Henshaw.
- Henshaw history and genealogy manuscript, original by Holmes Hart Henshaw, 1930;
updated in 1995 by Donald Craig Henshaw and others.
- 1920 census, Mill Creek District, Berkeley County, West Virginia; roll T625-1948, ED 34, page 3A, line #1, dwelling #40, family #41.
- 1930 census, Long Marsh District, Clarke County, Virginia; roll T626-2439, ED 9, page 4B, line #90, dwelling #87, family #84.
If you have additional information on this person, please share!
If you would like to be automatically notified by email
whenever an update
is made affecting this page then enter your email address
and click the "Enter" button below:
How is this person related to other ancestors?
To find out, enter the database ID number of another ancestor,
and then click the "Enter" button below:
If you would like to save this person on your computer
Return to HFA Home Page
Copyright © 1997-2018, The Hinshaw Family Association. All rights reserved.
Permission is granted for all free personal, private and non-commercial uses.
Commercial use of any portion contained herein is expressly prohibited.
This site uses spambot thwarting technology to hide email addresses
from all known email harvesting programs used by spammers.
[This page was computer generated]