1. Nicholas Hancher (1705-1777) m Rebecca Smith (c1707-?)
2.. William Henshaw (1736-1799) m Agnes Ann Anderson (c1745-<1806)
3... Jonathan Seman Henshaw (1773-?) m Elizabeth Stafford
4.... George Henshaw (1795-1882) m Sarah "Sally" Pool (1806-1855)
5..... William B. Henshaw (1831-1898) m Catherine Young (1842-1926)
6...... George Memmel Henshaw (1867-1895) m Louise Florence Bingham (1870-1957)
7....... Lester C. Henshaw (1893-1990) m Mary Edna Abel (1894-1954)
8........ Dorothy Ann Henshaw (1928-)
+Paul Roger Thomas
Dorothy Ann Henshaw [ID 05405]
||Click here to switch to Ancestror Tree view: |
Born Jan 8 1928, Henshaw, Union County, Kentucky.1,2,3,4
She married Paul Roger Thomas, Aug 12 1950.1,2
Note that Dorothy's sister Margaret married Paul's brother, David Thomas. They were married together in a double-ring ceremony.5
Paul Roger Thomas, Jr., born Jul 30 1951.
Patricia Ann Thomas, born Mar 17 1953.
Carolyn Jean Thomas, born Feb 20 1958.
Mark Francis Thomas, born Jan 22 1962.
- Henshaw history and genealogy manuscript, original by Holmes Hart Henshaw, 1930;
updated in 1995 by Donald Craig Henshaw and others.
- Contribution from Marilyn Henshaw Woodhall.
- 1930 census, Raleigh Magisterial District, Union County, Kentucky; roll T626-779, ED 5, page 12A, line #32, dwelling #248, family #248.
- 1940 census, Raleigh Magisterial District, Union County, Kentucky; roll T627-1359, ED 113-10, page 7B, line #45, household #128.
- Contribution from Carolyn Plummer ().
If you have additional information on this person, please share!
If you would like to be automatically notified by email
whenever an update
is made affecting this page then enter your email address
and click the "Enter" button below:
How is this person related to other ancestors?
To find out, enter the database ID number of another ancestor,
and then click the "Enter" button below:
If you would like to save this person on your computer
Return to HFA Home Page
Copyright © 1997-2018, The Hinshaw Family Association. All rights reserved.
Permission is granted for all free personal, private and non-commercial uses.
Commercial use of any portion contained herein is expressly prohibited.
This site uses spambot thwarting technology to hide email addresses
from all known email harvesting programs used by spammers.
[This page was computer generated]