1. Francis Hanshaw (c1802-1870) m Mary Ann Obrion Simmons (c1801-?)
2.. John Jackson Hanshaw (1832-1913) m Sarah Jane Grose (1831-1866)
3... Jacob Henry Hanshaw (1866-1958) m Mary Florence Rogers (1871-1927)
4.... Bessie Blue Hanshaw (1902-1994)
+Ted J. Hughes
Bessie Blue Hanshaw [ID 05501]
||Click here to switch to Ancestror Tree view: |
Born Apr 6 1902, Clay County, West Virginia.1,2,3
She married Ted J. Hughes, Apr 8 1920, at her father's home, Clay County, West Virginia.1,3,4,5
In 1944 Bessie was living in Zela, Nicholas County, West Virginia.6
In 1994 Bessie was living in/near Summersville, Nicholas County, West Virginia.2
Bessie Blue Hanshaw died Feb 23 1994.2
Photo: Bessie Blue Hanshaw (left), with sister Icie Jane (right)
Photo: Bessie Blue Hanshaw & Ted J. Hughes marriage license Clay County, West Virginia
Social Security information for Bessie Blue Hanshaw: 235-74-3643
- "Hacker's Creek Pioneer Descendants", "Don Norman Family Files": http://www.rootsweb.com/~hcpd/norman/HANSHAW.
- "Social Security Death Index" (as it is commonly called), derived from
the Social Security Administration "Death Master File".
- Bessie Blue Hanshaw & Ted J. Hughes marriage license; West Virginia Division of Culture and History:
- USGenWeb Archives: Clay County WVA - http://www.rootsweb.com/~wvclay/claymar.htm.
- Contribution from Marilyn Ackley ().
- Obituary of Emma Etta (Hanshaw) Thomas.
- Photo courtesy of (private) Hanshaw.
If you have additional information on this person, please share!
If you would like to be automatically notified by email
whenever an update
is made affecting this page then enter your email address
and click the "Enter" button below:
How is this person related to other ancestors?
To find out, enter the database ID number of another ancestor,
and then click the "Enter" button below:
If you would like to save this person on your computer
Return to HFA Home Page
Copyright © 1997-2018, The Hinshaw Family Association. All rights reserved.
Permission is granted for all free personal, private and non-commercial uses.
Commercial use of any portion contained herein is expressly prohibited.
This site uses spambot thwarting technology to hide email addresses
from all known email harvesting programs used by spammers.
[This page was computer generated]