1. William Henshall m Margerie Gyll
2.. Thomas Henshall (?-c1631) m - Kendrick
3... William Henshawe (c1608-1644) m Katherine Houghton (1615-1651)
4.... Joshua Henshawe (1643-1717) m Elizabeth Sumner (?-1728)
5..... Joshua Henshaw (1672-1747) m Mary Hay Webster (1672-1747)
6...... Daniel Henshaw (1701-1781) m Elizabeth Allen Bass (1703-1774)
7....... Benjamin Henshaw (1730-1793) m Elizabeth Lord (?-1761)
8........ Benjamin Henshaw (1754-1828) m Elsa Wheeler
9......... Andrew Wheeler Henshaw (1794-c1835) m Abigail Rogers (?-c1835)
10.......... Andrew Agustus Henshaw (1830-1913) m Mary Sykes (1838-1896)
11........... John Robert Henshaw (1865-1954) m Ella Maria Clark (1861-1952)
12............ Marion Clark Henshaw (1905-)
Marion Clark Henshaw [ID 07286]
||Click here to switch to Ancestror Tree view: |
Born Sep 9 1905, Connecticut.1,2,3,4
- "The Clark Genealogy", by Emma L. Walton; CS71.C6.
- 1910 census, Suffield, Hartford County, Connecticut; roll T624-132, ED 241, page 2A, line #20, dwelling #82, family #83.
- 1920 census, Suffield, Hartford County, Connecticut; roll T625-184, ED 192, page 13B, line #98, dwelling #277, family #307.
- 1930 census, Suffield, Hartford County, Connecticut; roll T626-268, ED 219, page 14A, line #44, dwelling #270, family #333.
If you have additional information on this person, please share!
If you would like to be automatically notified by email
whenever an update
is made affecting this page then enter your email address
and click the "Enter" button below:
How is this person related to other ancestors?
To find out, enter the database ID number of another ancestor,
and then click the "Enter" button below:
If you would like to save this person on your computer
Return to HFA Home Page
Copyright © 1997-2018, The Hinshaw Family Association. All rights reserved.
Permission is granted for all free personal, private and non-commercial uses.
Commercial use of any portion contained herein is expressly prohibited.
This site uses spambot thwarting technology to hide email addresses
from all known email harvesting programs used by spammers.
[This page was computer generated]