1. William Henshall m Margerie Gyll
2.. Thomas Henshall (?-c1631) m - Kendrick
3... John Henshall (1611-c1687) m Elizabeth -
4.... William Hinshaw (?-1699) m Elizabeth -
5..... Thomas Hinshaw (c1680-?) m Mary Marshall (c1685-?)
6...... Absolom Hinshaw (1728-?) m Rebecca Haddock
7....... Absolom Hinshaw (1752-1830) m Elizabeth Hinshaw (c1753-1833)
8........ Jacob Hinshaw (1787-1832) m Mary Davis (1796-1874)
9......... Elias Hinshaw (1827-1893) m Martitia Macon (1830-1877)
10.......... John Randolph Hinshaw (1857-1935) m Hannah Ludora "Dora" Chance (1865-1951)
11........... Orla Joshua Hinshaw (1888-1980) m Echo Lenora McMillen (1890-1965)
12............ Ivan Delbert Hinshaw (1912-1999)
Ivan Delbert Hinshaw [ID 08515]
||Click here to switch to Ancestror Tree view: |
Ivan Delbert Hinshaw1,2,3,4,5 [Iva Hinshaw6,7].
Born Sep 23 19121,2,3,5,8 [Sep 23 19154], Kansas1,2,3,5,8.
During World War II Ivan served in the U.S. Navy.8
In 1999 Ivan was living in/near Dickinson, Stark County, North Dakota.1,3
Ivan Delbert Hinshaw died Dec 30 1999, Stark County, North Dakota; age 87.1,3,4,8
Social Security information for Ivan Delbert Hinshaw: 377-16-1534
- North Dakota Department of Health, Public Death Index:
- 1930 census, Township 146, Dunn County, North Dakota; roll T626-1735, ED 40, page 1A, line #40, dwelling #9, family #9.
- "Social Security Death Index" (as it is commonly called), derived from
the Social Security Administration "Death Master File".
- 1920 census, Township 146, Dunn County, North Dakota; roll T625-1333, ED 53, page 2A, line #30, dwelling #6, family #6.
- "The Hinshaw Family", an extensive family history manuscript by Heather Hinshaw-Tomas
- Contribution from Lois (Hinshaw) Jump citing:
family photo of the Orla Hinshaw family, with children's names shown.
- U.S. Veterans Gravesites, ca.1775-2006; http://www.ancestry.com.
If you have additional information on this person, please share!
This page last updated Sat Oct 22 14:15:50 2016
If you would like to be automatically notified by email
whenever an update
is made affecting this page then enter your email address
and click the "Enter" button below:
How is this person related to other ancestors?
To find out, enter the database ID number of another ancestor,
and then click the "Enter" button below:
If you would like to save this person on your computer
Return to HFA Home Page
Copyright © 1997-2018, The Hinshaw Family Association. All rights reserved.
Permission is granted for all free personal, private and non-commercial uses.
Commercial use of any portion contained herein is expressly prohibited.
This site uses spambot thwarting technology to hide email addresses
from all known email harvesting programs used by spammers.
[This page was computer generated]