1. William Henshall m Margerie Gyll
2.. Thomas Henshall (?-c1631) m - Kendrick
3... John Henshall (1611-c1687) m Elizabeth -
4.... William Hinshaw (?-1699) m Elizabeth -
5..... Thomas Hinshaw (c1680-?) m Mary Marshall (c1685-?)
6...... Jacob Hinshaw (1710-1796) m Rebecca Mackey (c1716-1796)
7....... Thomas Hinshaw (c1749-1825) m Hannah Seasfield (c1745-1835)
8........ Thomas Hinshaw (1775-1824) m Lucy Clanton (1773-1859)
9......... Benjamin J. Hinshaw (1795-1860) m Ruth Carter (1792-1882)
10.......... John Thomas Hinshaw (1832-1910) m Sarah Jane Coe (1833-1901)
11........... Gray Barnum Hinshaw (1865-1916) m Carrie Muzzy (1870-1926)
12............ Robert J. Hinshaw (1901-1963)
+Freda Irene Hahn (1907-2002)
13............. Betty Lee Hinshaw (1934-1992) 1
Robert J. Hinshaw [ID 08677]
||Click here to switch to Ancestror Tree view: |
Born Apr 23 19012 [Apr 24 19013], Henry County, Indiana2. Robert and Hubert were twins.4
He married Freda Irene Hahn, about 1929.1,5 Freda, daughter of Lawrence W. Hahn & Nettie Grice, was born Mar 3 1907, Darke County, Ohio.3,6,7,8
Robert and Freda were shown in the 1930 census (Apr 12 1930), 772 Troy St., Dayton, Montgomery County, Ohio:5
Hinshaw, Robert, head-of-household, age 27, born in Indiana; parents born in Indiana; first married at age 27; rented home ($26.00 rent); no radio in home; occupation: job setter, auto parts; not a war veteran.
Hinshaw, Freda I., wife, age 23, born in Ohio; parents born in Ohio; first married at age 22.
Robert J. Hinshaw died Jan 6 1963, Piqua Memorial Medical Center, Piqua, Miami County, Ohio; age 61.3,6
In 1970 Freda was living at 119 W. James, Bradford, Miami County, Ohio.9
Freda died Mar 24 2002, at her home, Darke County, Ohio; 11:15pm, age 95.3,6
Social Security information for Robert J. Hinshaw: 287-07-4782
Social Security information for Freda Irene Hahn: 274-42-5407
- Contribution from Matthew Fisher.
- 1920 census, New Castle, Henry County, Indiana; roll T625-437, ED 65, page 8B, line #66, dwelling #173, family #193.
- "Social Security Death Index" (as it is commonly called), derived from
the Social Security Administration "Death Master File".
- Contribution from Dave Spang.
- 1930 census, 3rd Ward, Dayton, Montgomery County, Ohio; roll T626-1853, ED 17, page 19B, line #62, dwelling #269, family #271.
- Ohio Deaths, 1908-1932, 1938-1944, and 1958-2007; http://www.ancestry.com.
- 1910 census, Bradford, Adams Township, Darke County, Ohio; roll T624-1163, ED 73, page 14A, line #34, dwelling #124, family #130.
- 1920 census, 206 Walnut St., Bradford, Adams Township, Darke County, Ohio; roll T625-1359, ED 90, page 17A, line #16, dwelling #145, family #150.
- The Piqua Daily Call (Piqua, Ohio), Nov 2 1970; http://www.ancestry.com.
If you have additional information on this person, please share!
This page last updated Sat Oct 22 14:15:50 2016
If you would like to be automatically notified by email
whenever an update
is made affecting this page then enter your email address
and click the "Enter" button below:
How is this person related to other ancestors?
To find out, enter the database ID number of another ancestor,
and then click the "Enter" button below:
If you would like to save this person on your computer
Return to HFA Home Page
Copyright © 1997-2017, The Hinshaw Family Association. All rights reserved.
Permission is granted for all free personal, private and non-commercial uses.
Commercial use of any portion contained herein is expressly prohibited.
This site uses spambot thwarting technology to hide email addresses
from all known email harvesting programs used by spammers.
[This page was computer generated]