1. William Henshall m Margerie Gyll
2.. Thomas Henshall (?-c1631) m - Kendrick
3... John Henshall (1611-c1687) m Elizabeth -
4.... William Hinshaw (?-1699) m Elizabeth -
5..... John Hinshaw (c1660->1768) m Elizabeth Belshaw
6...... William Hinshaw (1724-1814) m Sarah Courtney (1730-c1768)
7....... Ezra Hinshaw (1753-1836) m Ruth Marshill (1759-1857)
8........ Thomas Zachariah Hinshaw (1781-1831) m Sarah McMasters (1788-1867)
9......... Ezra Hinshaw (1813-<1880) m Permelia E. Jarrell (c1821-?)
10.......... Thomas Baron Hinshaw (1841-1918) m Malinda A. Davis (1864-1910)
11........... Jay Baron Hinshaw (1888-1959) m Ethel Rachel Pounds (1889-1939)
12............ Mary Ruth Hinshaw (1913-2003)
+Cleburne Whitehead (1908-1984)
Mary Ruth Hinshaw [ID 09633]
||Click here to switch to Ancestror Tree view: |
Born Nov 10 19131,2 [Nov 10 19143], near Hickman, Fulton County, Kentucky1,2 [Union City, Tennessee3].
She married Cleburne Whitehead, Dec 24 1929, Hickman, Fulton County, Kentucky.1,3,4,5 Cleburne, son of Drury Grant Whitehead & Virginia Frances McCullough6,7,8, was born Sep 16 19086,7,8 [Sep 16 19094,9,10, Sep 19 19095], Dublin, Fayette County, Alabama6,7,8.
Betty Jean Whitehead, born Nov 7 1930, Hickman, Fulton County, Kentucky; married -- Kowlewich [email: ].
James Dale Whitehead.
Virgina Ethel Whitehead; married -- Petersen.
Patrica Ann Whitehead; married -- Scott.
Richard Cleburne Whitehead, born 1952 (email: ); married Lydia Elaine Monroe (child: Isaac Cleburne Whitehead, born Jul 14 1982, Tarrant County, Texas).
Cleburne died Oct 24 1984, Missouri; buried Pleasant Ridge Cemetery, Eudora, Polk County, Missouri.4,5,6,9,10
In her sunset years Mary developed Alzheimer's Disease. For a few years she lived with her daughter Betty, but later had to be placed in a nursing home. She spent her last years blind and confused, but she never forgot her children.12
Mary Ruth Hinshaw died Jun 29 2003, buried Pleasant Ridge Cemetery, Eudora, Polk County, Missouri.6,12,15
Social Security information for Mary Ruth Hinshaw: 497-16-8008
Social Security information for Cleburne Whitehead: 498-01-5567
- Posting Sep 3 2003 by Richard Whitehead to the Henshaw message board:
- 1920 census, Hickman, Fulton County, Kentucky; roll T625-570, ED 72, page 10A, line #43, dwelling #227, family #246.
- Contribution from Dick Ieppert.
- RootsWeb WorldConnect data from Jeanne Nelson ().
- Posting Feb 2 2008 by AdelineSmyth () to the Whitehead message board:
- "Social Security Death Index" (as it is commonly called), derived from
the Social Security Administration "Death Master File".
- 1910 census, Brown Township, Fayette County, Alabama; roll T624-13, ED 12, page 1B, line #76, dwelling #17, family #17.
- 1920 census, Boone Township, Logan County, Arkansas; roll T625-71, ED 44, page 9B, line #92, dwelling #178, family #184.
- RootsWeb WorldConnect data from James Lawler ().
- RootsWeb WorldConnect data from ().
- Contribution from Richard Whitehead.
- Contribution from Betty Jean (Whitehead) Kowlewich.
- Kentucky Birth Index, 1911-1999; http://www.ancestry.com.
- Texas Birth Index, 1903-1997; http://www.ancestry.com.
- Obituary of Mary Whitehead; The Aurora Advisor (Aurora, Missouri), Jul 4 2003.
If you have additional information on this person, please share!
This page last updated Sat Oct 22 14:15:51 2016
If you would like to be automatically notified by email
whenever an update
is made affecting this page then enter your email address
and click the "Enter" button below:
How is this person related to other ancestors?
To find out, enter the database ID number of another ancestor,
and then click the "Enter" button below:
If you would like to save this person on your computer
Return to HFA Home Page
Copyright © 1997-2017, The Hinshaw Family Association. All rights reserved.
Permission is granted for all free personal, private and non-commercial uses.
Commercial use of any portion contained herein is expressly prohibited.
This site uses spambot thwarting technology to hide email addresses
from all known email harvesting programs used by spammers.
[This page was computer generated]