1. Francis Hanshaw (c1802-1870) m Mary Ann Obrion Simmons (c1801-?)
2.. John Jackson Hanshaw (1832-1913) m Mary Druzilla Arthurs (1850-1936)
3... Van Jetes Hanshaw (1890-1978) m Rhoda Rogers (1891-1969)
4.... Almeda H. Hanshaw (1916-)
+Paul Revere Samples (1922-1982)
Almeda H. Hanshaw [ID 09895]
||Click here to switch to Ancestror Tree view: |
Almeda H. Hanshaw1,2 [Amelda A. Hanshaw3,4,5,6,7].
Born Apr 17 1916, Clay County, West Virginia.1,2,3,4,7
She married Paul Revere Samples1 [Paul S. Samples8], 19421. Paul, son of Howard Clark + Virgie Ethel Samples, was born Jun 6 1922.5,9
Heather Lee Samples.
On Dec 18 1945 Paul R. Samples, born 1922 in Clay County, West Virginia, enlisted at March Field, Riverside, California as a sergeant in the U.S. Army Air Corps. He declared he had a grammar school education, was married, and a farmer.10
Paul retired from the Alloy Metrolurgial [sic] Plant.5
Paul died Jul 23 1982, buried Samples Cemetery, Samples Fork of Porter's Creek, near Bomont, Clay County, West Virginia.5,8,9
Amelda currently (2007) resides in North Canton, Stark County, Ohio.7,11
Social Security information for Paul Revere Samples: 235-26-6479
- Contribution from Marilyn Ackley ().
- 1930 census, Big Sandy Township, Kanawha County, West Virginia; roll T626-2536, ED 3, page 28B, line #88, dwelling #536, family #537.
- 1920 census, Union District, Clay County, West Virginia; roll T625-1949, ED 32, page 1A, line #1, dwelling #1, family #1.
- 1940 census, Union Township, Clay County, West Virginia; roll T627-4400, ED 8-8, page 13A, line #16, household #200.
- RootsWeb WorldConnect data by Dena Crain ().
- Obituary of Carl J. Hanshaw.
- U.S. Public Records Index; http://www.ancestry.com.
- Clay County, West Virginia Cemeteries; USGenWeb Archives:
- "Social Security Death Index" (as it is commonly called), derived from
the Social Security Administration "Death Master File".
- U.S. World War II Army Enlistment Records, 1938-1946; http://www.ancestry.com.
If you have additional information on this person, please share!
If you would like to be automatically notified by email
whenever an update
is made affecting this page then enter your email address
and click the "Enter" button below:
How is this person related to other ancestors?
To find out, enter the database ID number of another ancestor,
and then click the "Enter" button below:
If you would like to save this person on your computer
Return to HFA Home Page
Copyright © 1997-2018, The Hinshaw Family Association. All rights reserved.
Permission is granted for all free personal, private and non-commercial uses.
Commercial use of any portion contained herein is expressly prohibited.
This site uses spambot thwarting technology to hide email addresses
from all known email harvesting programs used by spammers.
[This page was computer generated]