┌── William Hinshaw
┌── Ezra Hinshaw ───┤
│ 1753-1836 │
│ └── Sarah Courtney
Ruth Hinshaw ───┤
B: 1783 │ ┌── William Marshill
D: 1803 │ │
└── Ruth Marshill ──┤
└── Rebecca Dixson
M: Abner Beeson
Ruth Hinshaw [ID 00116]
||Click here to switch to Ahnentafel view: |
Born 5-10-1783, Randolph County, North Carolina.1,2,3,4,5
She married Abner Beeson.2,6,7 Abner, son of Richard Beeson & Abigail Dimmitt4,8,9, was born Mar 3 17804,8,9 [Aug 3 17807], Randolph County, North Carolina4,8,9. Note that Ruth's brother William married Abner's sister Lorohame Beeson.
Ruth's only known child was Ezra Beeson:2
Ezra Beeson, born Feb 21 1803; married Olivie Lamb.
Ruth Hinshaw died Sep 26 1803, Georgia.2,4,10
See also: Mary Hinshaw married an Abner Bason (Beeson??).
Abner Beason is shown in the 1850 census, Surry County, North Carolina, apparently remarried to a Mary --:13
Abner Beason, age 70, born in North Carolina; farmer; cannot read or write.
Mary Beason, age 62, born in North Carolina; cannot read or write.
Anna Beason, age 23, born in North Carolina.
- "Encyclopedia of American Quaker Genealogy",
by William Wade Hinshaw, in many well-stocked libraries.
- "Family of William & Rebecca Dixon Marshill, Cane Creek Monthly Meeting,
Orange County, N.C.", by Thomas W. Marshall (Washington D.C., 1945, a
typewritten manuscript), from the National Library of the Daughters of
the American Revolution (Washington D.C.) "Marshill Family Genealogical
Records 1700-1900", microfilm #0876559, item 5, in the LDS FHL.
- Family group sheets from Randy Hunter ()
- "Hinshaw Family Genealogical Notes", apparently prepared for William Wade Hinshaw
by Edna Harvey Joseph; LDS FHL microfilm #1571899, Items 7-8
- Society of Friends, Cane Creek MM Records; LDS FHL microfilm #0371251
with Joyce Loretta Caroline (Hinshaw) Berry of British Columbia, Canada.
- The Church Of Jesus Christ of the Latter Day Saints (LDS)
International Genealogical Index (IGI) - North Carolina.
- Contribution from William Banks Hinshaw.
- Contribution from Gail Harvey Budda ().
- Contribution from Dale Hinshaw McMasters.
- "Genealogical Journal", Vol. 17, No. 1, Winter 1993;
Randolph County, North Carolina Genealogical Society.
- Contribution from ().
- 1850 census, Surry County, North Carolina; roll 646, page 212; dwelling #751, household #754:.
If you have additional information on this person, please share!
This page last updated Thu Oct 20 10:26:59 2016
If you would like to be automatically notified by email
whenever an update
is made affecting this page then enter your email address
and click the "Enter" button below:
How is this person related to other ancestors?
To find out, enter the database ID number of another ancestor,
and then click the "Enter" button below:
If you would like to save this person on your computer
Return to HFA Home Page
Copyright © 1997-2017, The Hinshaw Family Association. All rights reserved.
Permission is granted for all free personal, private and non-commercial uses.
Commercial use of any portion contained herein is expressly prohibited.
This site uses spambot thwarting technology to hide email addresses
from all known email harvesting programs used by spammers.
[This page was computer generated]