+-- Enan Hinshaw | 1824-1901 +-- Charles Newton Hinshaw --+ | 1849-1918 | | +-- Rebecca Ingram | 1829-1908 Emma F. Hinshaw ------+ B: 1871 | +-- William C. Smith D: 1939 | | +-- Anna Ella Smith ---------+ 1852-1947 | +-- Mary Jane Everal M: James Harry Harman +-- Nellie Gertrude Harmon, 1894-1934 +-- Esther M. Harmon, 1908-1989 +-- Ada Harman, c1909-
|Emma F. Hinshaw     [ID 00020]||Click here to switch to Ahnentafel view:|
Born Feb 7 1871, McLean County, Illinois.1,33,46,82,127,a    Emma was born in the original log cabin on the Hinshaw farm.b
She married James Harry Harman, Aug 9 1892, McLean County, Illinois.c    (Harry Harman)a    (Harry Harmon)1,33,82,127    James was born Oct 23 1860, Ohio.33,82,127,a
Emma and family were shown in the 1900 census (Jun 12 1900), Danvers Township, McLean County, Illinois (living with them was Emma's brother Ed):a
Emma F. Hinshaw died Aug 30 1939, McLean County, Illinois; buried Stout's Grove Cemetery, McLean County, Illinois.33,82,127    Medical: Emma died from a stroke.h
James died Dec 31 1941, buried Stout's Grove Cemetery, McLean County, Illinois.33,82,127
1. "The Hinshaw and Henshaw Families", by William Hinshaw; edited by Milo Custer; private printing, Bloomington, Illinois, 1911; Frank I. Miller Co., printers. LDS microfilm number 1402822.
33. Gravestone inscriptions in the Hinshaw Cemetery, Stout's Grove Cemetery, Parklawn (Danvers) Cemetery, & Scogin Hill Cemetery, McLean County, Illinois.
46. The Church Of Jesus Christ of the Latter Day Saints (LDS) International Genealogical Index (IGI) - Illinois.
82. "McLean County Cemeteries", Vol. 11-2, Danvers Township, by the Bloomington-Normal Genealogical Society (McLean County Historical Soc.).
127. Family group sheets from Randy Hunter ()
(a) 1900 census, Danvers Township, McLean County, Illinois; ED 100, page 8A, line #25, dwelling #184, family #185.
(b) Interview with Wayne Hinshaw.
(c) Illinois Statewide Marriage Index, 1763-1900 (book J, page 295):
(d) 1910 census, Danvers Township, McLean County, Illinois; ED 99, page 10A, line #37, dwelling #250, family #250.
(e) 1920 census, Danvers Township, McLean County, Illinois; roll T625-387, ED 127, page 13A, line #84, dwelling #120, family #124.
(f) 1930 census, Danvers Township, McLean County, Illinois; roll T626-535, ED 33, page 8A, line #42, dwelling #162, family #163.
(g) 1930 census, Danvers Township, McLean County, Illinois; roll T625-387, ED 33, page 8B, line #77, dwelling #168, family #169.
(h) Contribution from David W. Jones citing: Eva Hinshaw.
If you have additional information on this person, please share!
If you would like to be automatically notified by email
whenever an update
is made affecting this page then enter your email address
and click the "Enter" button below:
How is this person related to other ancestors?
To find out, enter the database ID number of another ancestor,
and then click the "Enter" button below:
Return to HFA Home Page
This site uses spambot thwarting technology to hide email addresses from all known email harvesting programs used by spammers.
[This page was computer generated]