+-- Moses Martin | +-- George Martin --+ | 1718-? | | +-- Margaret Battin | Mary Martin ----+ B: 1763 | +-- William Dixon D: ? | | +-- Sarah Dixon ----+ | +-- Sarah Hollingsworth M: John Hinshaw
|Mary Martin     [ID 03057]||Click here to switch to Ahnentafel view:|
Born 3-7-1763, Orange County, North Carolina.a,2
She married John Hinshaw, 2-14-1781, Rocky River Meeting House, North Carolina.2,43,44,217    John Hinshaw, son of William Hinshaw & Mary Courtney, was born 3-10-1755, County Tyrone, Northern Ireland.2,3
Three Martin sisters married Hinshaws:
2. "Encyclopedia of American Quaker Genealogy", by William Wade Hinshaw, in many well-stocked libraries.
3. The Church Of Jesus Christ of the Latter Day Saints (LDS) International Genealogical Index (IGI) - Ireland.
43. A handwritten document titled "Hinshaws - Early Chatham Co. & Cane Creek Quaker Meeting", by William C. & Nolan Moran.
44. The Church Of Jesus Christ of the Latter Day Saints (LDS) International Genealogical Index (IGI) - North Carolina.
217. Society of Friends, Cane Creek MM Records; LDS FHL microfilm #0371251
(a) Contribution from Lucille Bigelow ().
If you have additional information on this person, please share!
If you would like to be automatically notified by email
whenever an update
is made affecting this page then enter your email address
and click the "Enter" button below:
How is this person related to other ancestors?
To find out, enter the database ID number of another ancestor,
and then click the "Enter" button below:
Return to HFA Home Page
This site uses spambot thwarting technology to hide email addresses from all known email harvesting programs used by spammers.
[This page was computer generated]