┌── Ira J. Hinshaw
┌── Charles A. Hinshaw ──┤
│ 1865-1944 │
│ └── Hannah Thomas
Verna May Hinshaw ───┤
B: 1890 │
└── Maude V. Waldron
M: George A. Tucker
Verna May Hinshaw [ID 07735]
||Click here to switch to Ahnentafel view: |
Born Jan - 1890, Missouri.1
At Cherokee MM, Alfalfa County, Oklahoma, on 4-20-1904, Verna and her sister Hazel were received by request.2
At Cherokee MM on 6-6-1909, Verna was released from membership and dropped.2
She married George A. Tucker.3,4 George was born about 1891, Kansas.5 Note that in 1910 George Tucker had been a boarder in the household of Verna's widowed grandmother Hannah Hinshaw.5 He was a school teacher.5
Jennie Maurine Tucker; married Roscoe Shafer.
Elsie Tucker, born Jan 6 1921, Cherokee, Oklahoma; died Feb 2 2009, Victoria, Texas; married 1) Lloyd D. McNeil, Jr., 1942; 2) A.A. "Chick" Suggs, 1971; 3) Leroy Miller, Mar 24 1994.
Hazel Tucker; married Leland Miller.
Charles Tucker; married Lois --.
- 1900 census, Saline Township, Woods County, Oklahoma Territory; ED 234, page 42A, line #6, dwelling #249, family #255.
- "The William Wade Hinshaw Index to Quaker Meeting Records" (Swathmore
College Index Card Collection); Oklahoma; in the LDS FHL, film #0002198.
- Obituary of Elsie Tucker Miller; "Claremore Progress", Feb 5-7 2009:
- Contribution from Harold Blackledge ().
- 1910 census, Saline Township, Alfalfa County, Oklahoma; ED 13, page 1B, line #75, dwelling #15, family #15.
- Obituary of Elsie Tucker Miller; "Enid News and Eagle", Feb 2 2009:
If you have additional information on this person, please share!
If you would like to be automatically notified by email
whenever an update
is made affecting this page then enter your email address
and click the "Enter" button below:
How is this person related to other ancestors?
To find out, enter the database ID number of another ancestor,
and then click the "Enter" button below:
If you would like to save this person on your computer
Return to HFA Home Page
Copyright © 1997-2018, The Hinshaw Family Association. All rights reserved.
Permission is granted for all free personal, private and non-commercial uses.
Commercial use of any portion contained herein is expressly prohibited.
This site uses spambot thwarting technology to hide email addresses
from all known email harvesting programs used by spammers.
[This page was computer generated]